Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywilliamlee on 06/04/2014

This is a pretty nice cube for the price. Almost all cubes I bought from DX were good. This one is excellent. You can change the mid pieces for the extra ones that come with this cube. Easy turning and fast-cubing-able. Very very smooth. After a few months the mid piece starts to pop out when you're playing. EVEN that the mid piece falls off, I doubt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickH4x on 05/27/2014

The cube turns very smoothly and feels sturdy. The colors come from the color of the tile, not stickers, which makes it harder for people to screw with you by interchaning stickers.. Perhaps the price, there are cheaper cubes on the DealExtreme. However, probably not at your local toy shop. I don't really see why you would need the spare parts included.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhijackthisnow on 02/13/2014

No stickers. Every other cube I've owned has become a peely mess after only a moderate amount of use, becoming ugly and therefore banished from my floating castle. This thing has no stickers to deal with; just simple plastic with really nice colors. This also means no cheating, and no siblings screwing with your cube because they think it's impossible.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInvaderL on 02/07/2014

There is no stickers so there is no need to worry about stickers coming off. It is also very smooth, which I can rotate it with one finger. This is quite important if you are practicing for speed. It could get too loose if you rotate it too quickly. I don't see any instruction of how to tighten it. I read it in some other users' reviews saying there ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAbhismus66 on 01/21/2014

- There is no stickers, the colors came from the material of the tiles, so it's very durable, no more stickers. - The colors are beatiful and strong, it's good to look at it. - Comes pre-lubed, so it's easy to play with it, just out of the box. - Very good cube, maybe it's the best non-dayan cube. -Very Smooth cube and comes with extra tiles. With such ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasxteixeira on 01/07/2014

The movements are really smooth, the tiles has great colors (without stickers so it has a great durability), great package without any scratch. It has some spare parts in case of breaking or losing. Sometimes when it gets stuck it breaks, but it is fairly easy to fix. It is a little bit expensive, but in my opinion worth the price. The springs are adjustable,... Read more

Nice package Great tiles and colors
    0 0
  • posted byziobestia on 10/21/2013

- Really speedy, rotation is perfect - Cheap. Yep, you'll find many more cubes at lower price, but no one with this good quality. - Solid, good quality plastic. In the box there are also tyles by every colour to replace eventually damaged ones I don't found any cons, I like it. Really nice item, used also by my little daughter, and she wasn't able to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 09/05/2013

- There is no stickers, the colors came from the material of the tiles, so it's very durable, no more stickers. - The colors are beatiful and strong, it's good to look at it. - Comes pre-lubed, so it's easy to play with it, just out of the box. - Very good cube, maybe it's the best non-dayan cube. -Very Smooth cube and comes with extra tiles. - It's ... Read more

cube pack C4Y vs Dayan Zanchi cube unity
    2 1
  • posted byLODVG on 07/06/2013

Very good cube, the quality is very high, the axles arew moving very well, the axles are not so tight and not so loose so the user experience is very high. Because of the free axles it's very easy to move the parts and it's possible to move it rapid and make record times in solving rubic's cube. It's very not recommended to drop the cube because the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKitbala on 07/03/2013

Product with excellent quality. Their rotation is done with enough lightness and without crashing. The colors are very beautiful. Came very well packaged and his box arrived in perfect condition. No cons. It's a toy for children and adults. Fits exercise and train your brain in a fun way. I loved the product and its quality. I paid a price that I consider ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections