Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywilliamlee on 06/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a pretty nice cube for the price. Almost all cubes I bought from DX were good. This one is excellent. You can change the mid pieces for the extra ones that come with this cube. Easy turning and fast-cubing-able. Very very smooth. Cons:After a few month... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickH4x on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cube turns very smoothly and feels sturdy. The colors come from the color of the tile, not stickers, which makes it harder for people to screw with you by interchaning stickers.. Cons:Perhaps the price, there are cheaper cubes on the DealExtreme. However, probably n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInvaderL on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There is no stickers so there is no need to worry about stickers coming off. It is also very smooth, which I can rotate it with one finger. This is quite important if you are practicing for speed. Cons:It could get too loose if you rotate it too quickly. I don't see any... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 09/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- There is no stickers, the colors came from the material of the tiles, so it's very durable, no more stickers. - The colors are beatiful and strong, it's good to look at it. - Comes pre-lubed, so it's easy to play with it, just out of the box. - Very good cub... Read more

cube pack C4Y vs Dayan Zanchi cube unity
    2 1
  • posted byKitbala on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product with excellent quality. Their rotation is done with enough lightness and without crashing. The colors are very beautiful. Came very well packaged and his box arrived in perfect condition. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:It's a toy for children and adults. Fits exerc... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfabianopereira on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product, the handling of the cube is very smooth. Easy to move, it doesn't have stickers, so it's more durable. The quality is very high, indeed. Cons:You should adjust the springs before handling, because it's easy to pump the pieces out, since it's... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymathieu759 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good Quality for the price. Easy to reassemble if you drop it on the floor. Spare parts sent with the cube. Face made of plastic, no sticker or paper. Cons:Brake easily but easy to fix. Jam a little bit when faces are not align. Could be a bit cheaper, it's the kind of... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCaicond on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great for fast movements, a real cube for competition. It also has some extra color pieces in case of loosing some. Cons:Could be a little less expansive, but it's still cheap! Around here, it costs about 25 US dollars. OtherThoughts:It's very easy to rotate and it makes... Read more

1 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Adjustable. I've saw some users telling that it is so easy to break or that it's a little bit fragile. In fact, you can adjust to more soft or more hard... just put the central square off and you will see a little screw. So you can adjust it. It's so easy to s... Read more

3 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've got this cube a month ago and I'm still trying to get it solved. I've made some research over internet and tried several algorithms. Now I'm trying ROUX but I'm still playing. During this time the cube has fell to the floor several times getting three cen... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections