Customer’s impression:
excellent Very Good! buy a set!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Everything fine, but the user manual does not explain all you need to know.

posted by 1076901 on 11/13/2017

Impression:Very Good!,excellent, buy a set!;

They arrived quite fast. Mounting was a little tricky. You have to twist and drag off the plastic ring, mount only the ring as you normally do with the bulb, and then set in the LED, and give it a little twist to secure it. Not difficult, but it was not described in the manual. It is possible to mount them with the LED up and down, or right and left. Plenty room for the cooling fins and fan, but a little tricky to squeeze in the connector. And OBS! There is a polarity marking. Plus was white leader on my car. I have a Peugeot 406, 2001 model. I mounted them with the LED's up and down. The light is the best I have ever seen from original headlights. I'm very satisfied. You can hear the fans if you pull the light handle, so then you know everything is working. On Norwegian mountain roads, in the forest, and with big animals walking across the road, this is the perfect light! No need for extra floodlights anymore. If they are legal? I have no idea, but the police never stops the fresh drivers that's driving without lights, so why should they stop me? If I buy another car, these stays with me, and will be mounted in my next vehicle. Maybe my motorcycle will have some to, but that is 5 months from now. No motorcycle driving this winter.

Post comment

DX Everywhere