DX » Community » Reviews » Slim USB Power Adapter - Black/White (1000mA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexo0704 on 01/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect! The charger are a bit more expensive than other, but this charge all sort of mp3s... of couse it charge very weel ipod touch, 5gen and nano. I think that the 1000mA specification are correct! Cons:The charger is a bit bigger tha other charger, but fee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavx1xva on 07/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I need a 1000mA USB charger, and this one works (after buying a few others on here that claims to be 1000mA but isn't). Cons:Its a bit more expensive than other USB chargers here, but I guess it is justified because this one actually works! OtherThoughts:I am beginning to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalhaz on 07/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very convenient size, and the retractable plug is very nice. It's the right voltage and amperage rating for a lot of things that are charged through a usb cable. Cons:The usb socket is up-side down according to USB conventions (that the plug should alwa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoconuthead on 02/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what any charger does, build quality is not bad. Cons:the size of this charge is pretty big, it pretty much take up two slot on the power plugs. I would recommand sku.19242 over this one. OtherThoughts:its a pretty good adaptor, but would have been muc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytwoflower on 02/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an excellent, well-designed charger. It's very small and slim, and the design is reasonably attractive. The manufacturing fit and finish appears to be good to very good. It doesn't get too warm, and it easily handles charging an Ipod Touch which requir... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjunius on 02/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is small, and the fold down plug it good for travel so the prongs don't stab other things in my luggage. I haven't had any problems charging any of my devices. Cons:I'd like it if the usb port could hold the plugs more firmly. The 1A rating is close, but no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrdewaas on 01/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fantastic adaptor! I have a iPod Nano 4G and I can confirm this works perfectly! I've posted pics to show this. Build quality is excellent, solid unit, no moving parts when shaken, plug folds up neatly which is great for transporting! Cons:No cons, seriously...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoGGa on 12/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good Build Quality - Slick design - Pins fold inside which makes it very small to store it in transport - Gives a really good output (1000 mAh) Cons:- I'm trying to find one but I can't OtherThoughts:I used this Charger with my Nintendo DS, my Ipod Classic, my BlackBe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfarimusa on 11/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This was one product that came in a very impressive packaging. Once I opened this product to charge my amazing IPod 30 GB Classic I was amazed that it worked beautifully. It's completely impressive in being a very sleek, classy casing. You will need to use your... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybansuri on 07/19/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Chrages products quickly, very thin, total distance from receptacle maybe 1/2" so it's VERY flush compared to the big Apple style. Why Apple decided on an AC adapter that sticks out 3" is beyond me. It's just a big lever attached to 20A of AC. Cons:Freaks out... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections