DX » Community » Reviews » Triple 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD USB 2.0 Vertical Dock with Card Reader + USB Hub
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrilogy393 on 01/28/2015

It works great right out of the box. I'm not sure if I just lucked out after reading some of the other reviews, but I've had no problems with this. All the drives work fine, the media readers work and I've had no power issues. The only thing I've noticed is that the drives do get pretty hot but I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byKluster on 10/06/2012

Can accept two hard drives at the time Simple and effective Multi-card reader Good price Power supply died Can only accept two hard drives at the time USB 2.0 Even though there are 3 slots it will only recognize two hard drives at the time. Copying files from one drive to the other will use USB .... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytranchesi on 02/04/2011

For a card reader and anHDD Adapter it soros fine My came with a problem in the power supply (the terminal cable was broken- I need to open the power supply to find what was happening- the built quality is poor. There's no serial numbers for the software. The owner manual is poor. The speed is if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreeb2009 on 02/01/2011

Wide functionality, convenient way to clone internal drives or use them as external devices, very handy for virus check or system restore Poor build quality - drives are loose in slots with unpleasant buzzing sound. Nowhere is mentioned that "Master" drive is NOT accessinble through USB, can be -... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykenmori on 01/17/2011

- It works right out of the box, plug and play on a Windows 7 machine, recognizing all SATA HDDs I tried; - USB 2.0 speed, up to 20Mb/s sustained transfer speed; - Had it working for a couple of days, transfering several gigabytes at a time, with no error; - The USB hub as well as the Card Reader... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere