DX » Community » Reviews » IQ Training Magic Cube (2.1-inch Sized)
  • 5 star 9 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 16 ( 31% )
  • 2 star 5 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 4 ( 8% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheFisherman on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very very cheap cube compared to a genuine rubiks cube. -Works like a rubiks cube -I like the size. -Packing was good Cons:-Some tiles were broken already when i got it. -Very hard to turn and because that not so fun to use. -Tiles fall off easily but can be placed bac... Read more

2 0
  • posted byreggaeboy0 on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This thing was a lot of fun while I had it. It is small and compact and fits almost anywhere, but still big enough to be comfortable to solve. Cons:A lot of the plastic stickers weren't exactly straight and were kind of uneven, but this didn't affect the solvi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYacob100 on 01/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a really cheap cube, but it's still okay. I like the tiles, but some of them were damaged when I got 2 of these cubes. Cons:There are some bad things at this cube: 1. It pops A LOT 2. It's hard to turn it 3. It cuts corners just a bit 4. It doesn't do re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylobinho28h on 01/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:for those who like to play with this kind of puzzle, you will spend hours having fun to ride, nothing more than a toy. And it's not made of paper in colors, is acrylic. Is very difficult to find a cube with the pieces of acrylic in Brazil, sold only with glued paper, wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrocco on 07/16/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros: DECORATION ITEM.. don't buy it if you want to lear how to play just magical cube... its a wonderfuly brain teaser but this one is only gonna get you nervous and melt your brain down not as it should. Cons:Cons: cheap cheap cheap cheap build..... falls ap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byweetsiesalt on 04/16/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the tiles Cons:-fell to pieces after about 2 minutes, rebuilt but the plastic is just too thin to stop pieces dropping out. i didnt even complete it once. -red and orange too similar but thats the case with most cubes. OtherThoughts:the only reason i bought th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragonicebreak on 03/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap, and it is a Rubik's cube, that's pretty much the only good thing about this item. Cons:The build quality is really terrible. The tiles fall off very easily (within the first few seconds of playing with it, probably a tile will fall off). The cube i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydragonicebreak on 03/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap, and it is a Rubik's cube, that's pretty much the only good thing about this item. Cons:The build quality is really terrible. The tiles fall off very easily (within the first few seconds of playing with it, probably a tile will fall off). The cube i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjt88814 on 01/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really cheap (price) nice plastic tiles (maybe as replacements) undamaged tiles on straight (some slightly tilted, not a big deal) nifty ultra thing packaging Cons:Really cheap (build quality) very stiff and hard to turn plastic is thin and can break if presse... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShadyD on 12/31/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Like the other said, it has tiles rather than stickers. - It's a fun brainteaser! - It's not very big so you can carry it around and use it whenever you're bored. - It's cheap! Cons:- After only 30 minutes a tile just fell off and I had to paste it back on. - It sometim... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections