DX » Community » Reviews » IQ Training Magic Cube (2.1-inch Sized)
  • 5 star 10 ( 19% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 16 ( 30% )
  • 2 star 5 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 4 ( 7% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byunclesambifidus on 02/05/2014

très pratique pour faire travailler les enfants. améliore le QI. bonne qualité / finition du produit. produit satisfaisant les normes européennes je recommande ce produit. pas assez grand il faudrait privilégier le modèle au dessus. temps de livraison assez long : il faudrait compter un mois pour être livré en ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoussefkhoury on 12/30/2013

- Very cheap. - I like the size. - Tiles are stable relatively to its price. - Color pieces are easily replacable. - Tiles are very stiff and hard to turn. - Not very fast. - Tiles are kind of loose. - Cheap build quality Tiles can be made more usable and easier to turn by taking the pieces apart and using some kind of lubricant http://www.youtube.com/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheFisherman on 11/27/2012

-Very very cheap cube compared to a genuine rubiks cube. -Works like a rubiks cube -I like the size. -Packing was good -Some tiles were broken already when i got it. -Very hard to turn and because that not so fun to use. -Tiles fall off easily but can be placed back with super glue. -Overall quality is bad. The quality is not great but what can you ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byreggaeboy0 on 08/20/2012

This thing was a lot of fun while I had it. It is small and compact and fits almost anywhere, but still big enough to be comfortable to solve. A lot of the plastic stickers weren't exactly straight and were kind of uneven, but this didn't affect the solving of the cube. I live in Arizona and I left it in my car for a few hours during the summer and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYacob100 on 01/07/2012

This is a really cheap cube, but it's still okay. I like the tiles, but some of them were damaged when I got 2 of these cubes. There are some bad things at this cube: 1. It pops A LOT 2. It's hard to turn it 3. It cuts corners just a bit 4. It doesn't do reverse cutting corners It's cheap and that's why don't expect much out of it. I bought two of these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylobinho28h on 01/13/2011

for those who like to play with this kind of puzzle, you will spend hours having fun to ride, nothing more than a toy. And it's not made of paper in colors, is acrylic. Is very difficult to find a cube with the pieces of acrylic in Brazil, sold only with glued paper, which actually is not very good business because the roles and not as loose paste more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrocco on 07/16/2009

Pros: DECORATION ITEM.. don't buy it if you want to lear how to play just magical cube... its a wonderfuly brain teaser but this one is only gonna get you nervous and melt your brain down not as it should. Cons: cheap cheap cheap cheap build..... falls apart and stickers deattach very easily from the cube. other thoughts: DX could try to get a manufacture ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byweetsiesalt on 04/16/2009

the tiles -fell to pieces after about 2 minutes, rebuilt but the plastic is just too thin to stop pieces dropping out. i didnt even complete it once. -red and orange too similar but thats the case with most cubes. the only reason i bought this is to replace the colors on my genuine rubiks cube, they are equally shaped colored plastic and glue on perfectly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragonicebreak on 03/21/2009

It's cheap, and it is a Rubik's cube, that's pretty much the only good thing about this item. The build quality is really terrible. The tiles fall off very easily (within the first few seconds of playing with it, probably a tile will fall off). The cube is hard to turn and very tight. When you turn, the plastic inside grinds and black shavings come ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydragonicebreak on 03/21/2009

It's cheap, and it is a Rubik's cube, that's pretty much the only good thing about this item. The build quality is really terrible. The tiles fall off very easily (within the first few seconds of playing with it, probably a tile will fall off). The cube is hard to turn and very tight. When you turn, the plastic inside grinds and black shavings come ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections