DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 60X Microscope with 2-LED Illumination + Currency Detecting UV Light (3*LR1130)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGownaar on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- very good magnification - clear image - practical and easy to use - led light strong enough - batteries included Cons:- the quality is as what you might expect for this price, even a bit better, but if you need this item for constant use, it probably won't las... Read more

2 0
  • posted byowen.onsite on 01/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is small and lightweight and comes with a small protective pouch. The clarity is excellent, not sure on the exact magnification ratio but this is perfect for everything I use it for - Finding broken solder joints on circuit boards, Checking print quality of photoco... Read more

1 0
  • posted byevdokiaslav on 12/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this small microscope is really good to have a closer look into the small areas - such as maps, drawing, etc very good UV light to check banknotes white light is strong too pouch is usefull too Cons:from the very beggining i can not turn the battery holder at all - it i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychikkenstorm on 02/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Fun to play with: I bought this to look at my plants, but I've been using it to look at random stuff as well. Your skin, a table, printed paper or you tv. You name it and it looks much more interesting in close-up. - Lens is very good: yes, it's not perfect... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymusichawg on 01/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When I ordered this microscope I thought it had to be toy quality. I was wrong. This microscope freaked me out the first time I turned on the lights and used it! The area I was able to see was very wide and SUPER CLEAR! The eyepiece you look through is large and gives u... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections