DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 60X Microscope with 2-LED Illumination + Currency Detecting UV Light (3*LR1130)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very useful!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGedKealmen on 08/03/2014

Pros: Very useful little gadget for me, I use it to check plants in my garden, my contact lenses, currency bills, and just to snoop around and look at insect faces and such curiosities. Excellent magnification and illumination of objects. Cons: Only con I find is that objects must be practically touching the lens to focus correctly. Read more

Impression:Very useful!;

0 0
  • posted byGownaar on 01/24/2013

- very good magnification - clear image - practical and easy to use - led light strong enough - batteries included - the quality is as what you might expect for this price, even a bit better, but if you need this item for constant use, it probably won't last very long. - if you care about the UV light feature, then it's a con as well, as the UV light ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byowen.onsite on 01/20/2013

This is small and lightweight and comes with a small protective pouch. The clarity is excellent, not sure on the exact magnification ratio but this is perfect for everything I use it for - Finding broken solder joints on circuit boards, Checking print quality of photocopiers... The lights are a must The spring in the battery compartment wasn't screwed ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byevdokiaslav on 12/31/2011

this small microscope is really good to have a closer look into the small areas - such as maps, drawing, etc very good UV light to check banknotes white light is strong too pouch is usefull too from the very beggining i can not turn the battery holder at all - it is plastic and stuck. do not know if i will be able to change the battery it turns over ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychikkenstorm on 02/21/2011

- Fun to play with: I bought this to look at my plants, but I've been using it to look at random stuff as well. Your skin, a table, printed paper or you tv. You name it and it looks much more interesting in close-up. - Lens is very good: yes, it's not perfect (objects not in the center can get blurry), but what do you expect for this price? Objects ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymusichawg on 01/19/2011

When I ordered this microscope I thought it had to be toy quality. I was wrong. This microscope freaked me out the first time I turned on the lights and used it! The area I was able to see was very wide and SUPER CLEAR! The eyepiece you look through is large and gives unbelievable clarity. This microscope has a push-pull focus that slides smoothly with ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections