Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good charging box in general

posted by ivoivanov on 12/13/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Good tool. Working well as charger. The box is acceptable good made. On the "Cons" point I will explain better the things I do find as negative parts.

Cons:

The cable is not the same as shown on the pictures of DX. I mean that on the pictures it is cable with Samsung connector on the opposite side of the USB. On the received tool the cable is USM-microUSB. It is working with the charging box, but I hoped that I will be able to use also only the cable to sync the phone, not just for charging. Unfortunately it will fit only for charging the battery but not for syncing. The positive is that it will sync my Nokia phone. The other a bit negative is that the microUSB connector female part (in the box) is not enough deep placed and when the cable is plugged the microUSB cable part bugles a bit. Let say that I can see half of the metal part still outside.

Bottomline:

Generally I would recommend the product. As the main role is to be charger it is working well. It charges the spare battery according to the expectations I had. The only difference is concerning the cable - not Samsung but mictoUSB connector.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections