• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Decent Construction, Good Product

posted by dem314 on 12/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Has an indicator light (an apple) to show if it's powered, which is useful (see cons). Also has the old-style connector which must be squeezed to release, which is handy in a car charger where the phone is likely to slide around, etc. Also, the connectors are a bit larger than usual and textured, which makes them easy to grip and use.

Cons:

The plug to the car's 12V outlet is a bit loose and will eventually wiggle itself disconnected (I've been driving on dirt roads alot though). If you push it tight, it will stay for at least few days of rough driving though.

OtherThoughts:

If you commute routinely, this is quite handy. It's also a good gift for parents and older relatives who forget to charge their phones. It's not the absolute cheapest, but the extra price is worth it for something that works. Quality seems good, and the construction is sturdy. The large apple LED power indicator is a nice touch.

Bottomline:

I'd buy this again, and I probably will once a few other family members upgrade their phones.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections