DX » Community » Reviews » EDUP Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 135 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 30 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaomelont on 07/08/2014

Good signal. My onboard chip was not so good, and this little piece of plastic resolve the problem. Easy to use. It has a red light that indicates it's working. It doesn't need driver or configuration on windows. The plastic part looks too fragile, and sometimes it dismounts when I withdraw from laptop. It should have a major plastic part so I coudl ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzidalex on 06/21/2014

Small device, detects wireless networks without problems, easy to use. I use it on my desktop and works without problems, it's able to connect to all the networks available. Some times it disconnect if you're not using it, happens on my desktop and laptop using WIN7 and WIN8 Recommended for daily use, it's small and it's perfect for any device with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNecrocon on 06/21/2014

I ordered this on to see if it would be compatible with the raspberry pi and it works perfect. Just plug it in and it works, no weird driver stuff, TP-link was giving me a lot of problems. Thought may be it will be solved with a very cheap one and that was the deal. So for easy WIFI setup on your raspberry buy this one. No Cons yet, I will try to get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

This wonderfull Wifi USB adapter is very good and works perfectly with Raspberry Pi, it is the default chipset with drivers embedded on Raspbian, Raspbmc, OpenElec and pretty much any other distros. Zero config, it will work withouth efforts! My cousin stole mine I think. It is too small! :D Sure you can use it with your PC, Windows 7 installs it automatically!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaleon on 06/11/2014

Very tiny, fits perfect, works like a charm, has an active LED, won't heat too much and connection seems stable. Only 150Mbps and the drivers were a bit difficult to find in the realtek webpage as it doesn't specify too well wich chipset it has. It's a very very nice item, I have it in a drawer ready to work with "guest" computers when I need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byActionReplay on 05/29/2014

Small, lightweight, easy to configure in Linux, draws very little power. Because of the design the antenna is not big enough to provide the signal coverage that you would want. Also it feels a bit plastic, but it's still sturdy enough. Great price compared to similar products in Sweden! I usually buy 3-4 and give to friends and colleges (we are a bunch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatsbury on 05/26/2014

Cheap and works perfectly. Very easy to install with the software provided, even people not in the know will easily be able to use it from the get go. It is small, barely noticeable (except for the sort of LED build in flashing constantly) Tend to to be very hot, I fear it might overheat. I see no problem with that article thus far (3 weeks with it)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym7mood on 05/21/2014

Nice small wireless usb he's verry cute and work perfectly. Needed one for an old computer, Come with sealed box beautifull if you want to reselles it of give it as gift All my computers have wifi integrated so no need actually, and it took more than took 3 weeks to arrive. I used to use a another WLAN USB for my raspberry pi and it was horrible since ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byActionReplay on 05/15/2014

-Small and lightweight -Cross platform, works on my MacBook as well as on my Raspberry Pi -Low price -Quite sturdy design -Small antenna (part of the design...) This also means that sometimes I have to go in manually and lower the speed from "N" or even "B/G" to "B" in order to get a proper signal strengh I have tried three ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaiko on 04/29/2014

Very high quality. Beautiful packaging. Signals is strong at 15 m. It comes with CD for install if you need a driver. Ultra portable. Easy to install. Good signal range. None for the moment, all worked perfect. This is a great little gadget for older laptop computer without wireless card. Build quality is excellent. Chip is a Realtek RTL8188CU if you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections