DX » Community » Reviews » EDUP Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 99 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 26 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaomelont on 07/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good signal. My onboard chip was not so good, and this little piece of plastic resolve the problem. Easy to use. It has a red light that indicates it's working. It doesn't need driver or configuration on windows. Cons:The plastic part looks too fragile, and so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzidalex on 06/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small device, detects wireless networks without problems, easy to use. I use it on my desktop and works without problems, it's able to connect to all the networks available. Cons:Some times it disconnect if you're not using it, happens on my desktop and laptop using WIN... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This wonderfull Wifi USB adapter is very good and works perfectly with Raspberry Pi, it is the default chipset with drivers embedded on Raspbian, Raspbmc, OpenElec and pretty much any other distros. Zero config, it will work withouth efforts! Cons:My cousin st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaleon on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very tiny, fits perfect, works like a charm, has an active LED, won't heat too much and connection seems stable. Cons:Only 150Mbps and the drivers were a bit difficult to find in the realtek webpage as it doesn't specify too well wich chipset it has. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatsbury on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and works perfectly. Very easy to install with the software provided, even people not in the know will easily be able to use it from the get go. It is small, barely noticeable (except for the sort of LED build in flashing constantly) Cons:Tend to to be very hot, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byActionReplay on 05/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Small and lightweight -Cross platform, works on my MacBook as well as on my Raspberry Pi -Low price -Quite sturdy design Cons:-Small antenna (part of the design...) This also means that sometimes I have to go in manually and lower the speed from "N"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyagokurt on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is a good one, it is just small, work perfectly, have a good conection speed, come with a cd driver then i didnt need look for a driver to download. And the small part is rly great because u didnt see anything connected and look clean. Cons:Havent anything agais... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoepkooijman on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Exactly what you would expect from the product. - It is very compact and does not stick out far from usb port. - Price/Quality ratio is excellent, these adapters are usually a lot more expensive. - It has a low power consumption. I tried it with Raspberry Pi a... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBland1bloo on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Plug and Play. All worked out of the box with my Win 8 Great throughput (45mb/s at 6 meters from the router). A useful red light indicates when the traffic is passing through. Also tested on my Linux machine and no need to install drivers, worked like a charm.... Read more

1 1
  • posted byMinatosaan on 11/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice small wireless usb he's verry cute and work perfectly. Needed one for an old computer, Come with sealed box beautifull if you want to reselles it of give it as gift to some nerds. Cons:All my computers have wifi integrated so no need actually, and it took... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections