DX » Community » Reviews » EDUP Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
Customer’s impression:
Good product Fantastic tiny Item Does exactly what it is supposed to do.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySvimeslott on 12/10/2014

Pros: Tiny, cheap, seems like good quality, works out of the box with Raspberry Pi without the need for a powered USB-hub (Raspian(ubuntu), OpenELEC...), connects easily with every WiFi i have tried Cons: None, really Other thoughts: I ordered two, both arrived within 3 weeks (Norway), and both works ... Read more

Impression:tiny,Does exactly what it is supposed to do.;

0 0 0

• posted bynaldaoo on 12/09/2014

item received ok note 10 optimal well protected packaging product quality functioning ok........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Read more

Impression:Item ;

0 0 0

• posted byartilano on 12/08/2014

I bought this for one purpose and one purpose alone: to make my Raspberry Pi a Wi-Fi enabled device. The Raspberry Pi can potentially be picky with Wi-Fi dongles, and I know because I did try to use a spare dongle that I had lying around the house before I ordered this, and it didn't work. But this is ... Read more

Impression:Raspberry Pi FTW!;

0 0 0

• posted byandreguerra on 11/11/2014

Pros: Works like a charm! Just plug in and the windows will install (tested on Windows 7 64bits) Or, you can use it with your RaspberryPi, on RaspBMC (see the video) Cons: Nothing, really. It does what it supposed to. Other-thoughts: Plug on windows or raspBMC and it's done. Bottom-line: You have a RaspberryPi?... Read more

Perfect USB WiFi Adapter for RaspberryPi

Impression:Fantastic,RaspBMC ready!;

0 0 0

• posted byority88 on 11/11/2014

just do what it has to do... contain instalation disc. Easy to use, Connect the computer to the wireless network without problems Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjoaomelont on 07/08/2014

Good signal. My onboard chip was not so good, and this little piece of plastic resolve the problem. Easy to use. It has a red light that indicates it's working. It doesn't need driver or configuration on windows. The plastic part looks too fragile, and sometimes it dismounts when I withdraw from laptop.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzidalex on 06/21/2014

Small device, detects wireless networks without problems, easy to use. I use it on my desktop and works without problems, it's able to connect to all the networks available. Some times it disconnect if you're not using it, happens on my desktop and laptop using WIN7 and WIN8 Recommended for daily use,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNecrocon on 06/21/2014

I ordered this on to see if it would be compatible with the raspberry pi and it works perfect. Just plug it in and it works, no weird driver stuff, TP-link was giving me a lot of problems. Thought may be it will be solved with a very cheap one and that was the deal. So for easy WIFI setup on your raspberry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

This wonderfull Wifi USB adapter is very good and works perfectly with Raspberry Pi, it is the default chipset with drivers embedded on Raspbian, Raspbmc, OpenElec and pretty much any other distros. Zero config, it will work withouth efforts! My cousin stole mine I think. It is too small! :D Sure you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaleon on 06/11/2014

Very tiny, fits perfect, works like a charm, has an active LED, won't heat too much and connection seems stable. Only 150Mbps and the drivers were a bit difficult to find in the realtek webpage as it doesn't specify too well wich chipset it has. It's a very very nice item, I have it in a drawer ready ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections