DX » Community » Reviews » EDUP EP-N8508 Nano USB 2.0 150Mbps Wifi Network Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Good product Cheap OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by21serghei on 06/05/2017

Impression:Нормально,Сойдет;

В общем фишка работает, но не ждите много го от нее, так как запасной вариант еще работать будет, но полагаться на нее на 100% я не стал бы. Взял из-за цены, чтобы если устроит вариант беспроводной работы, купить что то получше. Теперь лежит дома на черный день.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10157899 on 04/24/2017

Impression:tiny,functional;

The small size of the adapter is great when using with Raspberry Pi Zero. No driver installation was required and the adapter has worked well. For the price and size this adapter has exceptional value. Only negative thing that I can think of is that it gets quite hot.

32 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalemarfisa on 03/29/2017

Impression:Small,Confiable,Nice pack;

It worked perfectly well in my Mac OSX to substitute my burned wifi card. I had this up and running in 5 minutes. It's a good product that came in a nice black package. No Cons. ( Portuguese: Muito bom para substituir o Wifi queimado do MAC OSX, fácil de colocar para funcionar. Veio em uma bem e... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysismo on 03/13/2017

Impression:Very good;

PROS: Good signal (for the size). Works on linux (ubuntu 16.10, plug and play). CONS: It get quite warm during use.

Great doongle, good quality.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalejcho on 03/01/2017

Impression:Lightweight,compact,Low Footprint;

Pros: - Compact - Portable - Lightweight - Cheap - Fair build quality - Packaged very nicely - Looks nice Cons: - Wifi speeds are much slower than advertised - Needs to be located near the router and facing directly to it for maximum speed

A decent solution for device that needs wireless connectivity A decent solution for device that needs wireless connectivity

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMihaal on 02/17/2017

Impression:good,Good product;

Pros: works well for the money, reliable and stable connection Cons: the range is short as it has no antennas, good for use in the same room, not so much if it's behind some walls ca 7 meters away from the router, will get myself a wifi repeater to combat that

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by1444211 on 12/14/2016

Impression:good,Good product;

Small and easy to use USB wifi adapter. Overall performance is a bit slow for data transfer speeds, but works perfectly of IoT solutions. Works out of box with Raspberry Pi. Cons: Has a blue blinking status led wich I'm not really a friend of.

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalejcho on 12/05/2016

Impression:Cheap,Fair,Satisfactory;

Pros: - Compact - Portable - Lightweight - Cheap - Fair build quality Cons: - Wifi speeds are much slower than advertised - Needs to be located near the router and facing directly to it for maximum speed

An okay solution to devices with a wifi adapter

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by1444211 on 11/19/2016

Impression:Good product;

Very nicely packed and build USB Wifi adapter. Can provided wireless access to numerous devices without build in features. Does not take much space and in many situations is simply plug, play, enjoy and forget that you even didn't have Wifi in the first place. Requires some extra attension on as... Read more

Nice Wifi adapter Nice Wifi adapter Nice Wifi adapter

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrafa609555 on 09/29/2016

Impression:good;

TUDO OK

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere