DX » Community » Reviews » EDUP Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Good product Cheap compact
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynmdionisio on 01/23/2016

Bought it to provide Wifi access to a RPi1 which can move around the house and after the proper configuration of the network interface, it does its work. It's not blazing fast, but well...

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byKoree on 01/06/2016

Pros: small, was easy to set up, I'm using it with Raspberry Pi 2 model B and it works well Cons: can't think of any so far, but I haven't done any benchmarking on it yet

Impression:Very good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byhanstj on 12/31/2015

Pros: Comes in an individual carboard Retail Box and looks good. I have tested the unit With Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1 ans Windows 10, and it Works With no problem. Note that you will have to install the drivers from the CD when running Windows 7. Cons: it likes open air and it's not a fan of it... Read more

Impression:Small and usefull;

0 0 1

• posted byHely0ss on 12/17/2015

Bought for my Raspberry Pi 2 running Recalbox, no problem at all, pretty plug and play. Just sometimes have problems when into Kodi, the key interfers with the "mute" key and it needs a full reboot to resolve it (kinda random). Anyway, does the job.

Impression:Good product,Cheap,Some bugs;

0 0 1

• posted byroumahum on 12/03/2015

Pros: Nice pack. Adapter works PnP under Linux. Good sensitivity, receives a signal through three concrete walls. If you are search for a small and simple device, you can choose it without a doubt.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 2

• posted by9056833 on 12/03/2015

Aunque el aparatito da señal, es débil, lo bueno es que es pequeño y no se nota, y es fácil de llevar, se instala sólo, al menos en windows 8.1, aunque trae su CD de drivers. Yo lo uso a una distancia de unos 3 o 4 metros y me pilla 3 o 4 rallitas. Tardo bastante en llegar, pero el producto me me... Read more

Impression:funciona,wifi débil, instalación fácil;

0 0 0

• posted byibiks on 11/30/2015

It's a fair device. Works on most devices. Extremely useful but material looks a bit substandard. On the average it's a good buy.

Impression:good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byaranovich on 11/25/2015

Pros: Plug and play, low profile. Comes with a driver CD. Cons: Had a few problems testing: sometimes does not connect or has a slow connection. The speed on the speedtest picture should be around 15Mbps. Sometimes it get 15, sometimes, 7. Overall: Good enough. I will have to wait for the to test... Read more

Good product for the price Good product for the price Good product for the price

Impression:good,well built,Easy to install;

0 0 0

• posted byELVINCALI on 11/21/2015

El producto hace lo que dice, lo meti en el USB, instale sus drivers, y listo, no fue mas....Funciona a la perfeccion.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byWhisperMage on 11/18/2015

It works like a charm and I really like it. It connects automatic when you turn your pc on.. I have windows xp sp3

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere