DX » Community » Reviews » EDUP Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
Customer’s impression:
good Good product Fantastic tiny Item
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoe112233 on 01/27/2015

This is a good product, very compact and useful. It works in windows xp, 7 and 8. The installation is very simple and it works immediately. Purchase recommended!

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bysven694 on 01/26/2015

Driver was found automatically and works fine. I only reach around 50 to a 100Mbps max, but that's okay for me. Good value!

0 0 0

• posted by9049433 on 01/26/2015

Proc:quality, price, very easy to use for Raspberry or something else, no installation needed cons:none

0 0 0

• posted byxklurigx on 01/26/2015

good small size WiFi dongle that don't have any cons! and is really cheap. good for a raspberry pi!.

Impression:good,Good product,Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted byincredibilehulk on 01/26/2015

I now on trial on the PC, it works perfectly and is quite fast. Great CD with drivers for any siostyema operating, including various versions of Android. Very portable. The state did not score 150 mbps but it could be a defect in the pc. The device also saw the price, behaves well and does not... Read more

Impression:good,Good product,Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted byfestis7 on 01/11/2015

This one works like a charm. Easy to install, cheap, and works great. My advice, just buy it. TEXT LIMIT. TEXT LIMIT. TEXT LIMIT. TEXT LIMIT. TEXT LIMIT. TEXT LIMIT. TEXT LIMIT. TEXT LIMIT. TEXT LIMIT. TEXT LIMIT.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byrafademais on 01/02/2015

Pos: Biggest number of documentations on the internet, I use this how router in my raspberry-pi see http://goo.gl/75vYTg Con: Windows driver is easy to use but not easy find for windows 8.

Good Product Good Product

0 0 0

• posted bySvimeslott on 12/10/2014

Pros: Tiny, cheap, seems like good quality, works out of the box with Raspberry Pi without the need for a powered USB-hub (Raspian(ubuntu), OpenELEC...), connects easily with every WiFi i have tried Cons: None, really Other thoughts: I ordered two, both arrived within 3 weeks (Norway), and both... Read more

Impression:tiny,Does exactly what it is supposed to do.;

0 0 0

• posted bynaldaoo on 12/09/2014

item received ok note 10 optimal well protected packaging product quality functioning... Read more

Impression:Item ;

0 0 0

• posted byartilano on 12/08/2014

I bought this for one purpose and one purpose alone: to make my Raspberry Pi a Wi-Fi enabled device. The Raspberry Pi can potentially be picky with Wi-Fi dongles, and I know because I did try to use a spare dongle that I had lying around the house before I ordered this, and it didn't work. But is... Read more

Impression:Raspberry Pi FTW!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections