DX » Community » Reviews » EDUP Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Good product compact Fine
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTauch4fun on 08/17/2015

I installed this WIFI network dongle on my Rasperry PI. Right after booting the dongle started to work and connectivity to my hotspot was established. First the Rasperry PI did some SW updates without any problems. As a next step I connected to my NAS and tried to stream some HD movie which was I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byprinsyoghurt on 07/29/2015

I've been using this adapter in many projects. Never a singe problem, works great with Lin / Win. Small, but still OK range / transfer speeds

Impression:Very good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byBadWolf42 on 07/23/2015

Pros: Works good on WINDOWS, really small and compact, comes with drivers. Cons: Using it on a raspberry pi made it really slow and laggy, even on a "normal" Linux PC. Overall : Is a very good buy for Windows users. So small that it is practically invisible when plugged in. Don't buy this if you... Read more

Impression:very small ,OK on windows,NOT OK on Linux;

0 0 0

• posted byDarkendays on 07/01/2015

Pros: It's a very cheap and affordable USB wireless adapter that can be used for a lot of things. It has a nice light that comes out of it when it is plugged in. Cons: It heats up fast and that could result in damage if it heats too much.

0 0 1

• posted bydon_Perignon on 06/27/2015

Pros: cheap, small and works perfectly well out of the box with Raspberry Pi. Cons: didn't find any. Great for RPi projects. Can only recommend it.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9341775 on 06/23/2015

Its a very nice piece of hardware but don't wait for a long reach...

Impression:good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byCasullin on 06/16/2015

Хороший wifi адаптер за свои деньги. Довольно крепко греется. С родными драйверами которые идув в комплекте (win7) очень просидала скорость,после удаления и использования другого драйвера проблема устранилась!

Impression:Very good,Good product,Easy to use.;

0 0 0

• posted bybjws on 06/16/2015

I've used this WiFi adapter to connect my Raspberry to my home network. The adapter worked without any troubles and provides decent speeds, especially for the price paid.

0 0 0

• posted byRadu.Vady on 06/10/2015

Very cheap wi-fi adapter. Works great with my Raspberry Pi 2. Small and comes with drivers CD for installation.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byzardav on 06/09/2015

Pros: Works good, really small and compact. Cons: It's must be near to the router for good signal, the driver installation is not intuitive for old systems.

Impression:Fine,compact,Low signal;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere