DX » Community » Reviews » EDUP Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Good product compact Fantastic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydon_Perignon on 06/27/2015

Pros: cheap, small and works perfectly well out of the box with Raspberry Pi. Cons: didn't find any. Great for RPi projects. Can only recommend it.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9341775 on 06/23/2015

Its a very nice piece of hardware but don't wait for a long reach...

Impression:good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byCasullin on 06/16/2015

Хороший wifi адаптер за свои деньги. Довольно крепко греется. С родными драйверами которые идув в комплекте (win7) очень просидала скорость,после удаления и использования другого драйвера проблема устранилась!

Impression:Very good,Good product,Easy to use.;

0 0 0

• posted bybjws on 06/16/2015

I've used this WiFi adapter to connect my Raspberry to my home network. The adapter worked without any troubles and provides decent speeds, especially for the price paid.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRadu.Vady on 06/10/2015

Very cheap wi-fi adapter. Works great with my Raspberry Pi 2. Small and comes with drivers CD for installation.

0 0 0

• posted byzardav on 06/09/2015

Pros: Works good, really small and compact. Cons: It's must be near to the router for good signal, the driver installation is not intuitive for old systems.

Impression:Fine,compact,Low signal;

0 0 0

• posted by8999828 on 05/31/2015

Device is compatible with all OS, even works on android devices, although its small and fits in your wallet ,it has a very limited range.

Impression:Average;

0 0 0

• posted by9455417 on 05/29/2015

High Quality High Speed Long Reach Lovely color Fantastic price None If you can't come to the USB port, let the USB port come to you! The cable is quite thick so if you have a pet

Impression:very very good;

0 0 0

• posted byJaysForDays on 05/23/2015

Pros: Using for a HTPC (Home theater computer). WORKS! Pretty fast, not too much lag when streaming. Took a few mins to set up, which was a pretty simple process. Very small - doesn't have any annoying flashing lights. Cons: GUID isn't that pretty and it's not noob friendly, but once you set it a... Read more

Impression:Very good,Good product,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted byillnino21 on 05/13/2015

Raspberry Pi with Raspbmc works perfect !!

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: