DX » Community » Reviews » EDUP EP-N8508 Nano USB 2.0 150Mbps Wifi Network Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Good product OK Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalejcho on 12/05/2016

Pros: - Compact - Portable - Lightweight - Cheap - Fair build quality Cons: - Wifi speeds are much slower than advertised - Needs to be located near the router and facing directly to it for maximum speed

An okay solution to devices with a wifi adapter

Impression:Cheap,Fair,Satisfactory;

0 0 3

• posted by1444211 on 11/19/2016

Very nicely packed and build USB Wifi adapter. Can provided wireless access to numerous devices without build in features. Does not take much space and in many situations is simply plug, play, enjoy and forget that you even didn't have Wifi in the first place. Requires some extra attension on as... Read more

Nice Wifi adapter Nice Wifi adapter Nice Wifi adapter

Impression:Good product;

0 0 1

• posted byrafa609555 on 09/29/2016

TUDO OK

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDrLoky on 08/28/2016

I bought this to add WiFi to my Raspberry Pi, which it worked great for. There were not issues getting it set up and the compact form of the adapter keeps the overall size of the Pi nice and small. It has worked fine in my apartment, where the smaller range isn't going to be an issue.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 1

• posted byRobenze on 08/27/2016

Fácil de usar e muito discreto A desvantagem é que o sinal de recepção é muito fra

Impression:Boa;

0 0 0

• posted by9546674 on 08/20/2016

Bought it for my raspberry Pi, works great, plug and play on Rasbian. Not the fastest, but it works for what it was intended for.

0 0 3

• posted bygeunb on 08/17/2016

Pros: small, powerful, plug'n play in Raspberry PI wireless adapter. It really works as described. The driver is needed only in the PC installation (if it is used in it). Cons: none for while.

Impression:Powerful;

0 0 0

• posted byIdelvaldo on 07/03/2016

ok

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bydx8666 on 05/07/2016

Pros: It is small. There are drivers on the CD. Windows 7 did not found drivers from Windows Update. You can also set up virtual WiFi network with the included software. Easy to use. Cons: It is almost hot, the USB connector works as heat-sink.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bylagel on 03/30/2016

Pros: extremely small, inexpensive, and very effective. Cons:The first was broken, but DX graciously replaced it. Other: I recommend it

0 0 0

DX Everywhere