DX » Community » Reviews » EDUP Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 99 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 26 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great Little Device

posted by Marco9000 on 01/10/2011

Impression:;

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:It is very small. Works surprisingly well it gets a 100% power rating while going through three plaster walls to reach my router. I can also see the my next door neighbor and the guy across the street at over 50%. Needless to say the power and the sensitivity surprised me. Cons:No real cons other than having to compile a driver for my Linux distro, the source code is included on the CD. OtherThoughts:I imagine the necessary code will make it to the Linux kernel soon, most Realtek wireless stuff gets in there eventually. I used it to free up a PCI slot in my home entertainment box and it worked well for that, with the bonus of getting rid of the bulky antenna. Bottomline:This thing isn't for war driving or distant point to point connections, but if you are looking for easy around the house connectivity from a wifi dongle that doesn't take up much room this thing is hard to beat. 

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections