DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with IR Remote Controller - Blue Light (SD/USB)
Customer’s impression:
Quite pleased with my purchase!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMatHoule on 06/09/2015

I had an old cd player in my car, could only listen to cds (no aux plug-ins either) and was looking for ways to listen to mp3 on long car journeys! This MP3 player FM Transmitter was the perfect solution! I honestly didn't know you such a player existed! Pros: Low cost, the product itself was as... Read more

Impression:Quite pleased with my purchase!;

0 0 0

• posted bysbranoff on 07/31/2012

If you set frequency to unused station, you get crystal clear music. Sounds like your listening to a strong radio station, no background noise at all. I had more trouble setting my car radio to an unused station, than setting up my transmitter. Once set to a unusrd station, sounds as good as a No... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysbranoff on 07/31/2012

If you set frequency to unused station, you get crystal clear music. Sounds like your listening to a strong radio station, no background noise at all. I had more trouble setting my car radio to an unused station, than setting up my transmitter. Once set to a unusrd station, sounds as good as a No... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere