DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Charger for Sony Ericsson X10/U5/U8 (12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFakakon on 06/24/2013

English It's a cheap but yet useful item. It has a red led that indicates you whether its charging or not. Spanish Es un articulo util y economico. Tiene un led rojo que indica si esta cargando o no. English -The building materials look really cheap and bad quality. -Sometimes it overheats if you keep ... Read more

0 0 0

posted bymaaarcus on 12/04/2012

ok It works, and it's a fraction of the cost from any retailer. What more could you ask for? no No real cons to speak of. I just wish there was an AC charger version as well. just buy......................................................................................................................... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZerReaper on 04/16/2012

- The price is very cheap - The charger works as advertised - The charger has great build quality - It is packaged properly in an envelope - It is compatible with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc - 7 days after order placement and payment for shipment preparation - 22 days shipment The order took a bit of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBHTeam on 04/24/2011

it works perfectly. Build quality is great. No fuzzing noises when under voltage! blinking light works well to indicate on and off status. Actually a found out that my lighter had a blown fuse with it :D :D :D has a good plastic feel to it. Cable is long enough for my use of it. I like it very very very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoldyk on 03/21/2011

It works for my X10 It has a light to indicate power is there The connector for the phone doesn't feel like it will fall apart. The power plug is solid enough and holds well. The cord is a little short. Doesn't feel very strong. The wire feels thin and may snap in the cold. Works good enuf, I was happy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections