DX » Community » Reviews » 5W 12V 408-Lumen 68x3020 SMD LED Car White Light Bulb (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byomega777 on 05/30/2013

very brighht and easy to install, just managed to squeeze them through the existing hole in the reflector, they are very bright but its hard to tell if they are truly 408 lumen as the reflector in my car is spreading the light every where, this isnt a fault with the bulbs though a bit tall if you are ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMankku on 03/03/2013

Very, very bright. The temperature of the light is closer to 6500K. It is blueish. The bulbs fit in my Vauxhall Vectra perfecly. No size issues. No broken parts or dark leds. Very good value for the money. The light is too blue for my taste. From a distance it looks almost pure blue instead of white.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCr0wbar on 10/07/2012

- The lights put out a very bright light. Perfect for parker lights. - They're smaller than the DX images would suggest. They're very compact and fit easily in anywhere. - Much better than any globe. - Puts out a cool white/blue light. - Build quality appears good at first, but after using these as parker ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytonino1991 on 05/16/2012

Lights up a lot, it adds a nice color to your headlights and they don't get hot like the normal bulbs... I'll upload some pictures I took to my car before and after the installation. None, a little bit pricey but they are worth what I paid. I think it could have more leds... this was the longest led ... Read more

Azera 3 Azera 2 Azera 1

0 0 2

• posted byStanio on 03/10/2012

Ok, so let it be a quick overview about the product which have here.First of all I did'nt believe that these lamps are 400lm from the beginning.But I order them and try it-they are really brght.Suggest everyone who hesitate-DON'T they are ok,order them if you want to spend 18$ for a pair of lamps. In ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCTito on 02/20/2012

VERY LUMINOUS LED, it's such a main headlight watching from far distances, it's incredible. Cool blue color, good for combining with 4300/6000k HID Good quality manufacturing and PCB None at all, just the price, it's a little expensive. I have this LED since 8 months ago, and I've been using in a 199... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byGeneral99 on 12/06/2011

Good bright bulb. Power of light equivalent in about 20-30 watt ordinary bulb. Ideally have risen in headlights in my 4x4 car. Light is not blue. May use till night without engine, because it is very economical. PCB changed itself color, from white to grey. Maybe it is a little burning? Box for this ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrealbriguy on 09/26/2011

Extremely bright! MUCH brighter than incandescent bulbs! Body is longer than standard incandescent bulb. Take this in to consideration when buying. Make sure it will fit! Also, the base is not very stable. I'm worried about vibration from driving causing the light to flicker or disconnect altogether.... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byZanga2 on 06/01/2011

Powerful enough for a parking light, easy to install bulb made with W5W socket. Comparing with a standard incandescent bulb the light is more powerful, and the white color (around 6500K) complements perfectly a HID system. I have measured the the current drawn from a digitally controlled bench power ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycarsx on 04/27/2011

Bright uniformly illuminating LEDs of a lamp Are used as dimensional fires and day running fires light bright enough especially with the big reflector Easy setting Successful purchase The high price Bright uniformly illuminating LEDs of a lamp Are used as dimensional fires and day running fires light ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections