DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Bullet Shaped USB Flash/Jump Drive (4GB)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarchen on 06/27/2013

It got put away before use so I don´t know anything about how good it does it´s job. Looks to plastic. My son got a little bit disappointed because it wasn´t shiny with metallic look as it seems in the picture. It got put away so I don´t know anything about how good it does it´s job Bought it for it´s looks but got disappointed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byherbo333 on 01/22/2013

Great Shape Good Material It Comes with a case to store it It's a bit slow, only 3-4 MB of transfer rate The big shape of the USB often blocks the other USB ports that are in the proximity The best shape i have ever seen. the storage capability is more than yo would need unless you want to put some videos, in that case a 16 or 32 Gb flash drive is the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJ.Machado on 11/19/2012

It`s a good usb flash drive. The real memory is quite up to standards compared to the nominal one. It is really well painted so when it`s closed it really looks like a Bullet. Painting is really uniform and good too. Its not that cheap quality, it alredy fell from my desk like 10 times and it`s still working Sometimes besides the awesomeness, the bullet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylittlemissn on 10/07/2012

Very well built looks very waterproof, however mine came missing the rubber seal looks realistic - realistic enough that my parcel was opened twice by customs fairly well hidden, couple of people at work spotted it but some held it and didn't open it, i think the missing ring helped there i had to mark it down on quality unfortunately, the holes for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOzzyawesome on 02/13/2012

Ahhh... Me and Mr. Bullet Flash Drive have been on many an adventure together. In this past year or so we've done everything from installing Windows XP on a netbook to simply carrying around my music and games. The little tyke has put up with alot from me, being thrown across the room, getting shot with an airsoft gun at point-blank, and just being ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhaluska on 10/27/2011

I speak from my own experience, this flash drive has some substance to it when holding the drive in the hand. The surface is cold, therefore I can only assume that the material used is metalic in nature. The performace is not influenced by it in a negative way – I did not loose any data. I like the design, as it makes the drive more durable – after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgorenia on 04/23/2011

- Really good metal - Rubber ring - seal (for tightness) - Good quality of coverage - Looks very nice - Slow read/write speed - On the surface were the remains of the silicone glue Price could be a bit cheaper. Write speed - 3-5 MB/s, read speed - 10-15 MB/s. I bought 3 pieces, they all had different speeds. Maybe, I have the defective flash drives ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynathan2air on 04/11/2011

-looks good -4gb as it says -very well painted inside and out and has a nice aluminium finish which doesnt feel like a cheap usb. -looks water proof , has a rubber ring that might possibly stop water getting in. you can only use one usb port with this because it blocks out the other port... but thats hardly a con, nice cheap and does the job in style ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWnd23 on 04/01/2011

-Shiny gold aluminium, looks great. -Waterproof if you screw cap hard enough, there is rubber to avoid water from getting in. -Hole for keychain or neck strap. -8MB write, 30MB read speed. Good enough. -Already formatted with FAT32, ready to go out of box. -About the size of real bullet. -4GB capacity as advertised. -You can't scratch paint off. Body ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymazzolla on 01/05/2011

great product came completely sealed in a case no scratches and came running through the 4G. no complaints great product recommend to all very good price got nothing to complain about a good container and fully functioning use often and never let me down a great product and even water proof, but never tested I bought a very good and I thought as much ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections