DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Bullet Shaped USB Flash/Jump Drive (4GB)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• an eye catcher

posted by jhaluska on 10/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I speak from my own experience, this flash drive has some substance to it when holding the drive in the hand. The surface is cold, therefore I can only assume that the material used is metalic in nature. The performace is not influenced by it in a negative way – I did not loose any data. I like the design, as it makes the drive more durable – after a year of intensive use, it still works fine. Also, I think it is waterproof, at least to some level – the closing mechanism, the only part where water could get in, incorporate an appropriate rubber band. Oh, and a nice gift is the small transparent box it comes in.

Cons:

I do not see any major cons. For somebody, maybe the size is too much, but for me it is fine (I like that it is not easy to loose it).

OtherThoughts:

Maybe there could be more colours, something else than the golden metalic I got. Also, the price could be a bit lower, for a 4GB flash drive.

Bottomline:

Except for the price, there is absolutely nothing against this reliable item – I can honestly recommend it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections