Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• an eye catcher

posted by jhaluska on 10/27/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

I speak from my own experience, this flash drive has some substance to it when holding the drive in the hand. The surface is cold, therefore I can only assume that the material used is metalic in nature. The performace is not influenced by it in a negative way – I did not loose any data. I like the design, as it makes the drive more durable – after a year of intensive use, it still works fine. Also, I think it is waterproof, at least to some level – the closing mechanism, the only part where water could get in, incorporate an appropriate rubber band. Oh, and a nice gift is the small transparent box it comes in.

I do not see any major cons. For somebody, maybe the size is too much, but for me it is fine (I like that it is not easy to loose it).

Maybe there could be more colours, something else than the golden metalic I got. Also, the price could be a bit lower, for a 4GB flash drive.

Except for the price, there is absolutely nothing against this reliable item – I can honestly recommend it.

Post comment

DX Everywhere