DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Bullet Shaped USB Flash/Jump Drive (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
nice Nice!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabrizziodluca on 11/25/2014

lindo pendrive, resistente, ótimo preço! único contra fica pelo frete que teve muito atraso... mas o Produto é 10! Read more

Impression:nice, Nice!;

0 0 0

• posted byChio0727 on 06/07/2014

Very good simply excellent product, the design is very nice as it says in the description, size and color are very comfortable, have been using it more than 3 months and no doubt is very practical and resistant, the speed of data transfer is the promised but also depends on the State in which the computer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndjodhg7hq2g on 12/16/2013

metal case, not plastic. it feels very nice in your hand. i spend more time holding this while at my computer than actually using it. the transfer speed feels slow, but it could just be me. it takes a very long time to get music on and off of it. 16 dollars is a bit pricey for a 16 gig flash drive, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChio0727 on 07/16/2013

has an excellent design, the material it is made is aluminum, nice color is very similar to that of the bullets but not identical, excellent size and perfect finish. usb device not as fast at least in my case, the speed can vary widely, the color is not the same as the photo but does not vary much. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPerkelehnet on 01/23/2013

The looks are good, when tightend you can almost not see that it's two parts! The drive is as close as you can get 8GB as well, so no cheating there! Since the drive itself is placed within a cylindar container, it could occupie 2 USB-ports on your computer if they are close to eachother. But then again,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNegroth on 12/08/2011

* Es muy bueno * Es muy llamativo y lo bueno es que no es de plastico * Facil de usar me gusto el embalaje muy bien con su caja transparente y me llego en perfectas condiciones , * No tiene contras es un pen drive simple , solo lo enchufas y listo * Es un poco incomodo si lo llevas como llavero por el ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNegroth on 12/08/2011

* Es muy bueno * Es muy llamativo y lo bueno es que no es de plastico * Facil de usar me gusto el embalaje muy bien con su caja transparente y me llego en perfectas condiciones , * No tiene contras es un pen drive simple , solo lo enchufas y listo * Es un poco incomodo si lo llevas como llavero por el ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycustfu on 12/06/2011

What can I say? It's a really cool item, at a very acceptable price and, what really surprised me, with free shipping! When I first had it in my hands I was shocked to see that It was built in good metallic material, with a nice rubber band in the joint so the paint does not wear off. It also has a hole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynagyra on 08/04/2011

- the case is made from aluminium - the case VERY good quality - the shape is the same as the real bullets (approximately the aspect ratio too) - Not the fastest pendrive... In my case: Read: ~9500-9700 kB/s Write: ~4000-4200 kB/s - a little bit darker yellow is the case as the real bullet It has threaded ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections