Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• A must-buy usb drive

posted by custfu on 12/06/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

What can I say? It's a really cool item, at a very acceptable price and, what really surprised me, with free shipping! When I first had it in my hands I was shocked to see that It was built in good metallic material, with a nice rubber band in the joint so the paint does not wear off. It also has a hole so you can put a wire through it (haven't really used it yet). It also has a red light when you switch it into the computer. It works perfectly, as expected, and it truly looks like a bullet! It comes in a small plastic case, which is nice.

Cons:

I did find a few negative things: it came with a small bump in its' surface, which disappointed me, and the colour is not that realistic ( it's a bit orange). However, you've got to really pay attention to notice both things, soy I don't really care about it anymore.

Bottomline:

This is the kind of item you always say you'd love to have. At least that's what I thought when I saw it in DX. I bought it about two months from now and I think I will never regret buying it. At first I was a bit skeptical, but I finally bought it...and it's AWESOME!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections