DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Crystal Backside Case with Screen Guards + Cleaning Cloth + Stylus for Ipod Touch 4
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysiimsimsiim on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This case is the best i found on youtube, verry thin plastic, verry flexible and durable, the cutouts are verry good for all buttons, the stylus works also just fine Cons:The screenprotector fits just everything good but it gets easy scratches on it, but bette... Read more

Stylus and case The case The stylus
    0 0
  • posted byFakkerz on 06/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's a really nice and thin back protector. - Fits perfectly onto your iPod, with a lovely "click" sound. - Volume and Camera holes are perfectly centered. - It's almost invisible, you might even think it's not there. - The Screenprotector is also go... Read more

All Items Included Size Reference Invisible Case Attached
    0 0
  • posted byStrudle on 07/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Super cheap -The stylus works great -Decent screen protector -EXTREMELY light and skinny case Cons:-The iPod moves just a little in the case and it may cause some small scratches -Some may say that you need to put to mach force into the stylus to make it work (I think it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerwinvdhout on 06/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-The case fits very good -Comes with a very good screen protector, much better than expensive alternatives -Not much fingerprints on screenprotector after usage -The combination of the screenprotector, case and stylus is great. Cons:-Stylus isn't great for drawi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfizzybrizzy on 03/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First, BRILLIANT. I really needed this. Im always using the crystal case, its very usefull, its thin and invisible! The best way to dont get any scratches. The screen protector is also usefull but i dont use it, I always get bubbles, i hate that. Lest best: VERY CHEAP C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoep007 on 01/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it fits perfectly. it is barelly visible only at the volume buttons and dock connector and if you looks a little longer you can see it at the side of the ipod protects the ipod good. the stylus works Cons:if you put the screen protector wrong and you want try it again y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStupebrett on 01/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is absolutely a must if you own an iPod touch 4! The price is amazing compared to the price in stores, and it comes with 3 different items! The case itself is really easy to apply and use. Just press it against the back of the iPod, and it will snap on. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaalejaandro on 01/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and functionality. Is a good option for protect the back part of the ipod touch of scratches. Conserve the original metal design of the back of the ipod because is transparent. Fit perfect in the ipod touch 4. The cleaning cloth works good, clean the scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDigitap on 01/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Includes hard case. Case snaps on and fits perfectly. Stylus works well Cutouts in case for all ports, back camera and volume & power buttons. Includes screen protector (clear) Cons:Screen protector hard to apply without dust. Hard to line up the home button and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections