DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Crystal Backside Case with Screen Guards + Cleaning Cloth + Stylus for Ipod Touch 4
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysiimsimsiim on 01/25/2013

This case is the best i found on youtube, verry thin plastic, verry flexible and durable, the cutouts are verry good for all buttons, the stylus works also just fine The screenprotector fits just everything good but it gets easy scratches on it, but better on the protector than your iPod touch This cheap case is verry flexible, fits verry good, not ... Read more

Stylus and case The case The stylus
    0 0
  • posted byFakkerz on 06/28/2012

- It's a really nice and thin back protector. - Fits perfectly onto your iPod, with a lovely "click" sound. - Volume and Camera holes are perfectly centered. - It's almost invisible, you might even think it's not there. - The Screenprotector is also good. - The Stylus does its trick, but can't draw with it. - Can be Docked WITHOUT removing.... Read more

All Items Included Size Reference Invisible Case Attached
    0 0
  • posted byStrudle on 07/27/2011

-Super cheap -The stylus works great -Decent screen protector -EXTREMELY light and skinny case -The iPod moves just a little in the case and it may cause some small scratches -Some may say that you need to put to mach force into the stylus to make it work (I think it's good actually) -You can't put the iPod's screen facing down without worries, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerwinvdhout on 06/04/2011

-The case fits very good -Comes with a very good screen protector, much better than expensive alternatives -Not much fingerprints on screenprotector after usage -The combination of the screenprotector, case and stylus is great. -Stylus isn't great for drawing -The screenprotector has a mysterious hole, at the left side of the camera -Case feels a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfizzybrizzy on 03/11/2011

First, BRILLIANT. I really needed this. Im always using the crystal case, its very usefull, its thin and invisible! The best way to dont get any scratches. The screen protector is also usefull but i dont use it, I always get bubbles, i hate that. Lest best: VERY CHEAP The pen, it's a nice thing but it don't work, it doesn't work smooth, you only can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoep007 on 01/27/2011

it fits perfectly. it is barelly visible only at the volume buttons and dock connector and if you looks a little longer you can see it at the side of the ipod protects the ipod good. the stylus works if you put the screen protector wrong and you want try it again you get bubbles so it became useless. and after a while, the apple logo sticks on it. and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStupebrett on 01/20/2011

This is absolutely a must if you own an iPod touch 4! The price is amazing compared to the price in stores, and it comes with 3 different items! The case itself is really easy to apply and use. Just press it against the back of the iPod, and it will snap on. The screen protector is also pretty good, and that it includes a cleaning cloth is a great addition.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaalejaandro on 01/11/2011

Cheap and functionality. Is a good option for protect the back part of the ipod touch of scratches. Conserve the original metal design of the back of the ipod because is transparent. Fit perfect in the ipod touch 4. The cleaning cloth works good, clean the screen very easy The build quality is not the best (but not is the worst), the case looks very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDigitap on 01/09/2011

Includes hard case. Case snaps on and fits perfectly. Stylus works well Cutouts in case for all ports, back camera and volume & power buttons. Includes screen protector (clear) Screen protector hard to apply without dust. Hard to line up the home button and the camera cutouts evenly. Edges of the hard case are a little bit sharp, but a light sanding ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections