DX » Community » Reviews » 2.8" LCD Handheld Digital Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance + Capacitance /1*6F22)
  • 5 star 16 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjonyp on 06/08/2014

many functions large digits strong beep+led when checking contacts ac volts ac current dc volts dc current capacitors frequency resistors continuity pnp npn transistors auto power off very handy came with exhausted battery no microampers ! 2 MA is minimum range! i wish it had a led light for poor light testing as some of us work in different places ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheman101 on 01/20/2014

-Really cheap! -Advanced functions many multimeters don't have, like resistance, capacitance, ect -Decent build quality -Very long battery life -Accuracy is fine for any hobbyist -Sometimes the data gets a little anomalous, like reporting voltages when nothing is connected... but these don't last long and are usually fixed by turning it off and back ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnWayner on 08/11/2013

Cheap and has a lot of features, fuse are easy to replace. Good all around polimeter with a decent precision. The power LED doesn't seem to work, no big deal, it probably broke during packaging or shipping. The tips that come with the polimeter aren't of great quality, if you plan to use it a lot you might need to buy tips of better quality. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStile451 on 09/28/2012

It works well for things that you don't need to be insanely accurate with. Seems fairly sturdy. The reading from one range to another can vary. I have had readings where the 2v range will give me 1.35v while the 20v range gives me 1.21v. Not really a deal breaker but something to consider. On the rare occasion the range indicator on the screen will ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiegotestereo on 08/13/2012

I like this instrument, very cheap and usefull, Great price.It feels good in your hands. This item is quite perfect! Small price, lots of useful functions (standard ones + capacitance, buzzer, transistor testing, auto power off), big and readable display, protective casing, foldable stand - this is a real choice for table-based measuring I have nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybyony on 05/16/2012

Good quality and accuracy. Easy to use. The appearance is nice. Great range of voltages. For the price is a great multimeter. Came with 9v battery. Exceeded all my expectations. I'm very happy with the purchase. The leads are shorts and seems too weak and although written english manual came with a chinese manual. There are some burrs in the yellow ... Read more

great multimeter!
    0 0
  • posted byflintos on 03/17/2012

- It does - The Same - as multimeter that costs 30$ - It works as i expected. - It's got good plastic case. it is very tough and the build quality is really great. - it came quickly - The bipping of the thing that does diode check is very weak and not so good. - there are no place for putting the knobs when not in use. Not really a con, but it could ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvijayshimla on 03/09/2012

Highly readable big display. Auto shut function is battery saver. Is quite large- but then perhaps has to be because of big display. Test Leads could have been heavier ( the bundled ones are just sufficient) Manual in English is just elementary, and more detailed manual would just add 5 cents to cost but will enhance the usefulness. This is a very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynw2krus on 11/25/2011

This item is quite perfect! Small price, lots of useful functions (standard ones + capacitance, buzzer, transistor testing, auto power off), big and readable display, protective casing, foldable stand - this is a real choice for table-based measuring device. Testing connectors are weak, so I replaced them. This item is a really big one, so don't try ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiffuletz on 08/08/2011

i buy and i an very good device -battery included For this little money you are making a good deal. - Easy to use - Simple display, easy to read non If you need basic multimeter with quite amount of options and decent accuracy for electronic beginner,guy this product.There are better products at DX but for this money,this one is probably the best deal ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections