DX » Community » Reviews » 2.8" LCD Handheld Digital Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance + Capacitance /1*6F22)
  • 5 star 16 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjonyp on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:many functions large digits strong beep+led when checking contacts ac volts ac current dc volts dc current capacitors frequency resistors continuity pnp npn transistors auto power off very handy Cons:came with exhausted battery no microampers ! 2 MA is minimum r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheman101 on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Really cheap! -Advanced functions many multimeters don't have, like resistance, capacitance, ect -Decent build quality -Very long battery life -Accuracy is fine for any hobbyist Cons:-Sometimes the data gets a little anomalous, like reporting voltages when nothing is c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnWayner on 08/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and has a lot of features, fuse are easy to replace. Good all around polimeter with a decent precision. Cons:The power LED doesn't seem to work, no big deal, it probably broke during packaging or shipping. The tips that come with the polimeter aren't of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStile451 on 09/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works well for things that you don't need to be insanely accurate with. Seems fairly sturdy. Cons:The reading from one range to another can vary. I have had readings where the 2v range will give me 1.35v while the 20v range gives me 1.21v. Not really a deal breaker b... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiegotestereo on 08/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like this instrument, very cheap and usefull, Great price.It feels good in your hands. This item is quite perfect! Small price, lots of useful functions (standard ones + capacitance, buzzer, transistor testing, auto power off), big and readable display, prot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybyony on 05/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good quality and accuracy. Easy to use. The appearance is nice. Great range of voltages. For the price is a great multimeter. Came with 9v battery. Exceeded all my expectations. I'm very happy with the purchase. Cons:The leads are shorts and seems too weak and although wr... Read more

great multimeter!
    0 0
  • posted byflintos on 03/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It does - The Same - as multimeter that costs 30$ - It works as i expected. - It's got good plastic case. it is very tough and the build quality is really great. - it came quickly Cons:- The bipping of the thing that does diode check is very weak and not so... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvijayshimla on 03/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Highly readable big display. Auto shut function is battery saver. Cons:Is quite large- but then perhaps has to be because of big display. Test Leads could have been heavier ( the bundled ones are just sufficient) Manual in English is just elementary, and more detailed m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynw2krus on 11/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This item is quite perfect! Small price, lots of useful functions (standard ones + capacitance, buzzer, transistor testing, auto power off), big and readable display, protective casing, foldable stand - this is a real choice for table-based measuring device. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiffuletz on 08/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i buy and i an very good device -battery included For this little money you are making a good deal. - Easy to use - Simple display, easy to read Cons:non OtherThoughts:If you need basic multimeter with quite amount of options and decent accuracy for electronic... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections