DX » Community » Reviews » VC830L 2.2" LCD Handheld Digital Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance /1*6F22)
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypej1986 on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, thanks to large numbers on the display. Simple to switch on to the desired measurement mode. Back light of the display can be switched on separately, which is nice. Cons:In voltage measuring in some conditions, it takes several seconds for the reading on th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEthanBond on 07/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The measurements are all accurate and there is little lag in the refresh of the readings. The display is surprisingly easy to ready and the back light is perfect for using in dark conditions. Cons:However the back light does turn off after a few seconds which is a bit o... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrenoSLopes on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great backlight, measurements look ok, as I didn't check how accurate it is compared to a high precision instrument. Go get it if you need a simple multimeter. Cons:Cables look to be easily damaged. Miss a temperature function. OtherThoughts:1) If you need it... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymingospanxon on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Measurements performed correctly and is very easy to use. Is a multimeter lightweight manageable and very simple. The wheel works pretty well. The screen is large and the digits are clearly visible. Cons:The construction is not very compact nor strong. The plast... Read more

3 0
  • posted byneo1erk4 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Feels sturdy to me. Some of the other reviews made it sound like it cheaply put together but it feels good to me. I use it for hobby purposes and it meets all of my needs. Cons:None that I can think of. I didn't check it for accuracy so I can't speak to it. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhvarga on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Has a continuity check supported by sound. Has a hold button. Has a backlight button. It can measure relative smaller current (20 uA). Cons:Housing quality is lower. Plastic looks cheap. Test leads that are in the package are a little bit harder to connect to multimeter.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byharroxelas on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap. Accurate enough for a hobbyist. Measures everything a hobbyist needs: voltage, current, resistance and checks continuity (beeping). Has a "hold" button and a blue backlight button. Cons:Not so good build quality. The insides are not tight inside th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLuisHV7 on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'm an automotive engineer and have one multimeter in each one of my cars. This one I've bought to have in the trunk with other tools and spares. Is a very important tool for diagnose car, machines, electronics problems. For only US$ 10,00 is possible to have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiltinhobr on 05/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good material good accuracy good design default cables easy to use very nice english manual fast shippment Cons:nothin to say cons, I really say this is a great product, but I would appreciate if the manual was in Portuguese ou spanish too, but nothing so important Othe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byThaBozz on 09/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap (as in price, not quality) Quite well built for a 10 dollar product Fused. I did something really stupid and connected the leads so that they shorted. Blew an UPS used for testing but the multimeter is still alive and kicking. QC passed ;-) Cons:Test leads are bad... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections