DX » Community » Reviews » External 5.1 Channel USB 2.0 Optical Fiber Sound Card Audio Adapter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycslev on 11/26/2012

It is smaller than I expected :) it is like a bigger usb hub connected to my docking station! Compatible with linux - the only thing you have to enable in your kernel is usb devices, and there only the simple USB Audio/MIDI driver! It could be compiled as a module, then the system will pull that module ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrenatoriolino on 11/23/2012

Have 5.1 analog output and digital (optical) input / output. Great for using your laptop as a media center without a receiver. I've build a XBMC media center on a Core2Duo with Intel GPU laptop. As I don't own a receiver yet to decode the 5.1 audio from digital signal on HDMI, I'm using the laptop to ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byguiditoito on 11/22/2012

It is easy to use as it's USB and comes with the drivers. I'm using it to play movies on my laptop and outpud dolby/ac3 via the optical output. it works great!! it doesn't support DTS. I think it's a bit bad because there are a lot of movies that come with that format and with this you can only play ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bynachov136 on 03/26/2012

Small, ligth, easy to use. In the miniCD where the drivers come it states that it supports up to Vista, but I installed it on W7 and works perfectly. It comes with its self little program to control the speakers configuration (ambient, volume, equalizer) The input holes are so close together that the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byscottyboy420 on 02/27/2012

-Good build Quality -English drivers cd (open cd manualy and pick your operating system to install correct drivers) -Comes with nice little audio program -Can alter DB+ boost to selected speakers. -Bones 7.1 virtual surround sound suit -auto exe on startup installed wrong drivers the first time, had ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byapedron on 10/20/2011

Really easy to conect, great build quallity, it does what it says, 5.1 analog channels and SPDIF in/out, also de extra mic in + line in connectors are really usefull! It's not really plug&play for Mac, it took me a while to figure out how to make it work If you own a PC, it's really easy to install,... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybardy on 02/08/2011

- Sound quality is good. - Have front, rear and bass outputs - Line in input - Mic input - Digital output - Simple mini-USB connection (cable included) - Nice driver and utilities for Windows - When more than one output is in use (i.e. 4, 5, 5.1 or 4.1 configuration) the device does not drive enough ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections