DX » Community » Reviews » External 5.1 Channel USB 2.0 Optical Fiber Sound Card Audio Adapter
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycslev on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is smaller than I expected :) it is like a bigger usb hub connected to my docking station! Compatible with linux - the only thing you have to enable in your kernel is usb devices, and there only the simple USB Audio/MIDI driver! It could be compiled as a modu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrenatoriolino on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Have 5.1 analog output and digital (optical) input / output. Great for using your laptop as a media center without a receiver. I've build a XBMC media center on a Core2Duo with Intel GPU laptop. As I don't own a receiver yet to decode the 5.1 audio from digita... Read more

2 0
  • posted byguiditoito on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is easy to use as it's USB and comes with the drivers. I'm using it to play movies on my laptop and outpud dolby/ac3 via the optical output. it works great!! Cons:it doesn't support DTS. I think it's a bit bad because there are a lot of movies that come wit... Read more

0 1
  • posted bynachov136 on 03/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, ligth, easy to use. In the miniCD where the drivers come it states that it supports up to Vista, but I installed it on W7 and works perfectly. It comes with its self little program to control the speakers configuration (ambient, volume, equalizer) Cons:... Read more

2 0
  • posted byscottyboy420 on 02/27/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Good build Quality -English drivers cd (open cd manualy and pick your operating system to install correct drivers) -Comes with nice little audio program -Can alter DB+ boost to selected speakers. -Bones 7.1 virtual surround sound suit Cons:-auto exe on startup... Read more

0 1
  • posted byapedron on 10/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really easy to conect, great build quallity, it does what it says, 5.1 analog channels and SPDIF in/out, also de extra mic in + line in connectors are really usefull! Cons:It's not really plug&play for Mac, it took me a while to figure out how to make it work OtherT... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybardy on 02/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Sound quality is good. - Have front, rear and bass outputs - Line in input - Mic input - Digital output - Simple mini-USB connection (cable included) - Nice driver and utilities for Windows Cons:- When more than one output is in use (i.e. 4, 5, 5.1 or 4.1 conf... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections