DX » Community » Reviews » X10 Bluetooth 2.1+EDR A2DP Handsfree Stereo Headset - Black (5-Hour Talk/140-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by paulorod13 on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Very pretty -Fits well on the hear, doesn`t bother -It`s perfect for listening to songs, the attachment makes the perfect experienceCons:-The little plastic piece that makes it go around the ear broke in the first week, but it`s still possible to use it (does not fall f... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by kryztovall on 10/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Music sounds excellent! Very light Simple to useCons:The earplug is just one size, so it may/not fit you very comfortably. The connection for the second earplug is definitely uncomfortable (unless you wear it in some unusual ways like I do), but very useful. Wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted by KiahLoon on 08/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The sound is clear. The design is OK. It is a great bluetooth headphone for any usage.Cons:The instruction was not clear on how to pair up the device with my phone, but a quick search from the internet was able to clear things up. A clearer instruction would help. You ne... Read more

1 0
  • posted by AndreasDayanu on 08/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:* Easy To Use Just press and hold the Bluetooth for about 5 second and the bluetooth is on pairing mode and your cellphone will detect Roman X10 * Good Sound Quality * Good DistanceCons:* Button Answering Position often accidentally push the button when I hold the blueto... Read more

0 0
  • posted by BingoTheClowno on 07/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:works very well. I can hear the other person very clearly. They can hear me very clearly. While making my initial tests, one person could not tell if I was on my phone or on the headset. I listen to music on it all the time also and other than missing a bit of... Read more

2 0
  • posted by luiza1up on 06/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Cheap, discreet and great sound quality. Barato, discreto e ótima qualidade de som.Cons:It's not that easy to install and get used to it. Não é tão fácil de instalar e se acostumar com ele.OtherThoughts:Reading other comments, figured out how to pu... Read more

3 0
  • posted by BigDyuha on 06/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is a very comfortable headset for my ears. It's easy to swith it on and connect it to the phone and use it for the colling or listening to the music. It produces quite a good sound. It's great that I can listen to the music without the original wired headset now!Cons:... Read more

1 0
  • posted by krazynutcase on 06/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Easy to use device which pairs up to my Samsung Galaxy S very quickly. Buttons are easy to press to switch on, adjust volume, hang up and answer calls. Works with A2DP for listening to music from my phone wirelessly. Reasonable standby and talk time.Cons:The ru... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Memphisto11 on 05/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I was a bit skeptical on the pricing when comes to purchasing Bluetooth earpiece. A good one usually comes in a range of around US$100. I own a lower grade one previously and it does not last me more than half a year. When I first received and test this Bluetooth earpiec... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Thien99 on 05/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is a very good bluetooth. Been using it for more hten 4 months and I gotta say, it last very long. It hasn't broke yet. You can listen to music with it as well. The box look great.Cons:The build plastic material feels very cheap. The cover feels like its going to br... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections