Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Headset has good build quality
- Packaging is nice enough for gifting
- There are 3 buttons (Vol+, Vol- and PWR/Function)
- It is loud and has great sound quality for both the standard ear piece and the extended stereo adapter.
- Fairly comfortable with the included over ear loop.
- The single button for answering/denying etc can be a little cumbersome to get used too.
- The instructions specify that pressing the answer/Function button for 3 seconds will activate Voice Commands on supported phones. Unfortunately when paired with an iPhone 3Gs pressing the button for 3 seconds turns the headset off. NO Voice Commands are routed through the headset either when manually activated from the phone.
- All phone sounds are routed through the headset as though you were wearing a standard pair of headphone.
This is great BT stereo headset for being out and about but if you rely on Voice Commands while driving or other activities then I would not recommend this (at least for anyone with an iPhone)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.