DX » Community » Reviews » X10 Bluetooth 2.1+EDR A2DP Handsfree Stereo Headset - Black (5-Hour Talk/140-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very good product

posted by negator187 on 01/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Pretty Decent Sound Quality. Good treble and midtone though somewhat lacking in bass.

On chat: Great sound clarity. Sensitive Mic.

Easy to operate. Paired with ease and will remember your device. short charging time - less than an hour

Light (a pro to me) but seems to be of great quality. Nice finish.

Can be very loud unlike the other cheaper BT headsets which are quite inaudible.

Cons:

Price. add another $7 to get sku 30407 which is supposedly the best BT headset on DX, though may not look as professional

Charging and the right side unit of the earphone connects through the same port. If you use it for music, it can be bothersome to continuously remove it for charging and then connecting it back again. (its really stereo btw)

OtherThoughts:

Havent tested battery life. Generally happy with purchase. I believe this BT headset is much better than those that are about $5 cheaper. I guess you get what you pay for.

Bottomline:

Get this instead of the cheaper BT headsets because it is much louder.

If you're looking for one for work. This one is ideal due to its quality finish.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections