DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Compatible 7.2V 1500mAh Battery Pack for Sony NP-FW50
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzoltanhorvath on 04/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a good and much cheaper replacement of the genuine, expensive battery. Capacity is higher, than the original so I can take more photos with it. Because of the higher capacity, it takes more time to charge this. The original charger can be used for charging and t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykreisman on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has a good quality, but the terminals seems to be not so precise as the original, but it connects to the camera with no problem. The battery could be charged in the original sony charger also with no problem. The battery lasted for about the same time as th... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypicturesd on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good replacement battery for the Sony NEX cameras. Excellent "hold" current. Long time. I have a triggering much more with this battery than the original. Cons:At the Sony NEX 5 camera is difficult to insert. The rest is fine. none really, works as it sho... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypicturesd on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good replacement battery for the Sony NEX cameras. Excellent "hold" current. Long time. I have a triggering much more with this battery than the original. Cons:At the Sony NEX 5 camera is difficult to insert. The rest is fine. OtherThoughts:Very good repl... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypicturesd on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good replacement battery for the Sony NEX cameras. Excellent "hold" current. Long time. I have a triggering much more with this battery than the original. Cons:At the Sony NEX 5 camera is difficult to insert. The rest is fine. OtherThoughts:Very good repl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPyrrr on 11/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Since Sony SLTs are rather power-hungry, one battery pack is not enough for a day full of shooting. So you need to get at least another. This product seems to be exactly the same or at least very very similar to the sony branded original. Fits, charges and lasts the sam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAleco2k on 10/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits my Sony NEX camera well, holds charge well. What else do you need from a battery? Cons:None at all. It is not different from original Sony battery, except labels. OtherThoughts:I've got 2 of thees + the one from the camera kit. Empty battery is not a point of conce... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybromus on 01/01/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Given the very high cost of original battery for my camera Sony A55 chose this analog. Fully compatible with original charger. The level of charge holds fine. The size of the original is no different. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:I recommend before using it to pra... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydecoy68 on 08/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works like charm in my nex-5. Even more important, works as long as the original np-fw50!!! Cons:none so far.... if i run into one, i will let you know down below! OtherThoughts:don't know if it is really 1500mAh, since it lasts as long as the original, which is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBornShell on 12/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have been looking for a cheap alternative to buying Sony brand batteries and here it is. Compared to my original, they seem to last just as lon * Fits my Sony A55 DSLT Camera perfectly * Charges just fine in the original Sony charger Longer battery life and... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections