DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Compatible 7.2V 3700mAh Battery Pack for Sony NP-FV100
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byindieportal on 09/11/2011

Good Power - not great great price helps to balance the VG10 the mount is not correct for the VG10 and needs to be modified does not give accurate power rating on the camera - once it is down to two bars of power get your spare because it drains fast after the half way mark. it's a $25 solution to a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiXuzz on 09/05/2011

The biggest Pro is the price, since its original is almost 10 times more expensive!! My Cam is the HDR-PJ30 wich has a Projector on board (prettty cool). This projector consumes a lot of power so I bought myself two of these batteries.. I tested projecting my holidaymovies with this battery and it lasted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelbostero on 07/02/2011

Gives extra power to your Sony camcorder where the supplied battery falls short. The comparison between Sony's genuine battery and this will make you laugh. This is a great value-for-money product. It seems well made and resistent. The size is big, making the camcorder appearance funny and unbalanced ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJyriTu on 06/28/2011

I was looking for high capacity battery for my SONY HDR-CX700V camcorder. Since it has 96 GB of internal memory, original battery couldn't keep up with recording. I reordered second battery unit, since it was so cheap compared to Sony's official battery. Larger in physical size than original one, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMcKaamos on 04/07/2011

This battery claims to be a copy of a a Sony NP-FV100, and it fits perfectly in my DCR-SR35E camera. It's not the 4000mAh that Sony claims for their original, but it is very close, coming in at 3700mAh. Also, it has InfoLithium compatibility so the camera can see exactly how much juice is available. ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections