Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjunckman on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-(Obvious)Price. Same type of tanks on ebay, or anywhere else is about 50 euros, not us dollars. -It is radio control, not IR, so it can go outside on a sunny day, not just flare itself out, like me helicopter. -Sturdy and powerful Cons:-Low battery capacity. And i cant f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheLivingOne on 06/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great functionality for an RC toy. - Looks very cool. Designed by someone who really loves tanks ;) The kickbak effect is also great. - Has mode with sound and also quiet mode. - Rechargeable. - Comes with decent English manual. - Good plastic & paint, no... Read more

3 0
  • posted bytorerik on 04/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Low price - More power than expected Cons:- Cheap plastics - Tracks seems to "get stuck" sometimes - charger is only with "flat plugs", not the round plugs used here in Norway. OtherThoughts:I bought this to use as a rover base for my ardui... Read more

3 0
  • posted bylarsgm on 06/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Realistic diesel engine sound - Easy to control when you get used to it - Can be used in fight against another tank(with different frequency) - Quite powerful - Recoil in the Tank when you fire the cannon Cons:- Not waterproof - Some plastic parts ma... Read more

4 1
  • posted bynicofrench on 12/27/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very realistic and very powerfull... Diesel engine sound, simulated kick effect when you shoot with the canon. The battery last for around 15 minutes. Interesting toy. It seems possible to buy another one with a different frequency to fight each other 220 v AC charger.... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections