DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Ipod Touch 4
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalter on 02/23/2013

Can't beat the price for this! Especialyl considering it is shipped to you. Nice and clear. Protects from scratches. Reusable. None really. Unless you have issues with installation and dust! This cover isexactly as advertised. Cheap and nice. You have to becareful with isntallation though. Dust is the enemy if it gets trapped inside. Make sure you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycuervodhb on 12/19/2012

ice packaging and well explained installation instructions on how to use it. Fits perfectly my iPod touch 4G. Didn't have any problems installing it. The screen film is very good quality, very clear and perfect fit. It came nicely wrapped and includes the cloth, altough I found better to use tissue paper + 50% Applying the screen protector may be a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygnolivos on 05/04/2012

Glossy finish, exact fit, camera hole, and good quality. Glossy finish appears completely invisible to the eye. I personally dont like the matte finish that some other films have, they are too grainy in appearance. Glossy finish appears completely invisible to the eye, but they do reflect a lot of light. That is the compromise. I prefer glossy, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGBTemplate on 08/20/2011

- very high quality, fits great. - glossy! Much better than the mirror screen protector, because you can still use it in sunny days and see what you are doing. - don't know if I'm mistaken but it felled easier to put without having bubbles. - sliding is comfort and easy, feels like the real screen, loved it. No particular cons, protects the screen as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnewpers on 08/12/2011

Works and it does fit like a charm. Applying it is easy, just make sure the screen is clean! Well there are no real cons, but as with any protector, the edges at one point ot another will pop up and dus will settle there. None really, works like it should. Well there are no real cons, but as with any protector, the edges at one point ot another will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGBTemplate on 08/04/2011

- doing what it meant to do, protect your screen like every good screen protector. - comes with cleaning cloth. - durable for a cheap protector, if you put it without air bubbles, it can last for more than 2 months without the need of exchange. - well, this is a universal con for all of these sticky bastards, they are not easy to put, do it slowly with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFedrik on 07/04/2011

This is a very good product; excellent quality and packaging also gives the idea the product itself is good quality. Nothing I can think actually but I wasn´t able to apply it correctly the fist time and that´s my lack of experience. As I said, I am not used to apply this product since it was my first time. I am glad because of the price I decided to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanwu89 on 03/20/2011

Nice packaging and well explained installation instructions on how to use it. Fits perfectly my iPod touch 4G. Didn't have any problems installing it. Nothing I can think of The only problem is that you have to remove every trace of dust from the screen or you won't be able to remove it later on leaving an annoying bubble.Buy two just in case it happens.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshaniandras on 03/09/2011

If you ever been to any shop to get a screen protector for any of your gadgets, this is exactly the same thing, only that you get it at a very much cheaper price. Applying the screen protector may be a pain in the arse but it is not that difficult that once you go wrong, you cannot back. If you wrongly applied it, simply peel it off slowly and reapply.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMinks on 02/11/2011

I've bought a different screen protector from DX and that one was ok, but this one is A LOT better. I have a 2nd gen iPod and this fits really well on it. My older one was for an iPhone and it was a little too big. But this fits really well! The protector feels nice on your finger and it doesn't make the iPod screen bad quality. It's not matte and it'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections