DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrasonic Bark-Stop Collar for Dogs (for Barking Control)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 8% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjairgoulart on 01/14/2013

I have bought some for my dog. The price is very good, but could be a little bit cheaper as you can see in other places. In some dogs its works, in others they don´t take effect. It´s good that it´s chip and I had never been taxed. Since humans can't hear ultrasonic frequencies, I'm not sure the ultrasonic setting works. It does have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIlsku on 09/30/2010

Light weight, easy to use. The collar/strap is a little short. I have it on maximum lenght for medium size dog. The sound is too soft for my dog. It merely encourages to bark more to find out where the sound is coming from rather than trying to associate the sound for a command. Ultrasonic setting is not ultrasonic. You can easily hear it yourself when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymfabreu on 08/03/2008

I have bought some for my dogs. The price is very good, but could be a little bit cheaper as you can see in other places. In some dogs its works, in others they don´t take effect. It´s good that it´s chip and I had never been taxed. Sometimes the box it cames was damage because this is very small. Some dogs as I said doesn´t like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymitzplik on 07/11/2008

It does not work solely by producing the claimed 'ultrasonic sound'. It works by the association of a punishment (be it a "NO!", a "STOP!", a "SHUT UP!", a slap, whatever...) to the sound. After the conditioning is stablished, the dog will interpret the sound as the owner's reprehension. As the previously reviewer said,... Read more

0 0
  • Meh
    posted bypowerpuffgirl on 06/10/2008

It's cheap and it works OK. It works based on physical vibrations, rather than sounds so other dogs barking or you yelling won't activate it. Since humans can't hear ultrasonic frequencies, I'm not sure the ultrasonic setting works. It does have an audible beep when it's activated, but ultrasonic? My dog doesn't like either sounds so I don't know...... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaintje on 05/28/2008

It's cheap It does make a sound if your dogs bark (or if you bark yourself or blow into the sensor) Works if your dog is sensitive to it. Doesn't hurt your dog, so that's a big plus. Those devices that give your dog a shock are awfull. If you have a active (and small) dog, this thing might not stay in place. My dog isn't sensitive to it at all, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArt27 on 12/16/2007

Size. Price. Not working on my small dog. Difficult to make it work even if the dog is barking. Maybe it works with big dogs, but it doesn't with my small one. Read more

0 0
  • ok
    posted byjondek on 10/29/2007

My dog did react quite strong at first time using. Well my dog dont like strange voices at all. This ultrasound he hates. Ultrasound "box" comes off too easy from collar. I´m waiting to see more how my dog reacts to this collar. For this price it´s good deal! Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrenden_21 on 09/18/2007

I guess its easy to set up and everything. I found it hard to tell if it was working. The box and instructions say different things. I found this item pretty useless. I put it on the dog once.. and its been on my shelf since. Read more

0 0
  • posted byspookatplay on 09/02/2007

Simple, easy to fit, comes with batteries. Too large for small, energetic dogs. My Terrier scratched it off repeatedly. Might just be my dog, or Jack Russels in general, but he just ignored it. He looked about at first, but after three minutes or so it might as well have been an ornament. Useful primarily for larger dogs with more attention-span than ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections