DX » Community » Reviews » 2-LED 3-Mode Fog Bicycle Light - White (Pair/2*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysebas8121 on 06/25/2014

Las mejores luces que uno puede comprar!!! son muy muy brillante sin duda son excelentes. Te dan mucha seguridad al volante y puedes ver mejor en la noche ademas que le da un toque muy bueno a la bicicleta muy brillante y hermosa Ninguno en verdad el material es excelente y no me da problema alguno se ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauveD on 01/01/2014

Very bright for a led. I have had a few other bicycle led lights before, but none were as bright as these. A problem I've had with previous lights was that whenI would take of the light from the bike and stored in my jacket or bag (so that it would not be stolen), it would accidentally turn on and run ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernandodrumond on 09/08/2013

The ilumincação produdizida the equipment is strong. It is easy to fix on the bike. A great feature is that the equipment does not extend off the bicycle and this reduces the risk of it being damaged. The poor battery life. Quickly lighting begins to weaken and the batteries need to be subtituidas.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjonah on 08/07/2013

- they are easy to use - they are easy to put on and take off your handlebar - they are very visible for other road users. I use 2 of them so that incoming cars think that you are 2 bikes next to each other and to improve visibility. - they are silicone so they are durable and they are easy to put on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byauricomind on 08/01/2013

I found it easy to use and useful because the size of the lamp it's amazingly small but the amount of light it's way big for the size, it's waterproof because i've been in moderate rain and it's still working The build quality seems to be a little cheap and could be better. The color of the beam light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAoshilp on 07/11/2013

- It's a very powerful led light. - It's very easy to put on and off the bike - Easy to turn on/turn off. - The silicon structure gives you the sensation of a good grip. - It has a good price. - I didn't see this product in my country. - One of the lights came with empty battery. - It's hard to disarm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerocruz on 06/19/2013

Um produto barato, robusto e de otimo custo beneficio. Tem uma grande vantagem dos farois de bicicletas comum, pois nao fica sobrassalente do guidon da bicicleta, evitando quebra acidental. A bateria e de longa duracao. Eu aprovo! Poderia conter mais LEDS, assim teriamos uma funcao de farol mais adequada.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywikolii on 05/29/2013

Small very handy, i bought 1 of these and 1 or the red pair for split with another bike. Works great, 3 modes, fast / slow blinking and permanent on. You can attach them to the handlebar or stems, almost any place on the bike None so far. This is a great light for making yourself noticeable in dark parts.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelrubio82 on 02/18/2013

Facil sencillo cumple 100% su funcion. es 100% a prueba de agua, la autonomia de las pilas es bastante larga ya que usa 2 * 2032. De noche te aseguras que te vean 100% y aparte le da un look genial. No pesa, es barato ninguna muy importante, ya que es un producto muy simple como para que tenga alguna ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bywiersma on 02/17/2013

Its awesome, its small, its easy to put on your bike. In summer when i am cycling late on the day i use these on my racingbike. Because they are small they can easely in the bike bag..... and cheap enough to buy another pair! Some lichts are shining trough the silicon chase, but if you put the licht ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections