DX » Community » Reviews » 2-LED 3-Mode Fog Bicycle Light - White (Pair/2*CR2032)
  • 5 star 21 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjonah on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- they are easy to use - they are easy to put on and take off your handlebar - they are very visible for other road users. I use 2 of them so that incoming cars think that you are 2 bikes next to each other and to improve visibility. - they are silicone so they... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerocruz on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Um produto barato, robusto e de otimo custo beneficio. Tem uma grande vantagem dos farois de bicicletas comum, pois nao fica sobrassalente do guidon da bicicleta, evitando quebra acidental. A bateria e de longa duracao. Eu aprovo! Cons:Poderia conter mais LEDS... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywikolii on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small very handy, i bought 1 of these and 1 or the red pair for split with another bike. Works great, 3 modes, fast / slow blinking and permanent on. You can attach them to the handlebar or stems, almost any place on the bike Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:This is a gr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelrubio82 on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Facil sencillo cumple 100% su funcion. es 100% a prueba de agua, la autonomia de las pilas es bastante larga ya que usa 2 * 2032. De noche te aseguras que te vean 100% y aparte le da un look genial. No pesa, es barato Cons:ninguna muy importante, ya que es un... Read more

2 1
  • posted bywiersma on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its awesome, its small, its easy to put on your bike. In summer when i am cycling late on the day i use these on my racingbike. Because they are small they can easely in the bike bag..... and cheap enough to buy another pair! Cons:Some lichts are shining trough the sili... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarsbar on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small and portable. Very easy to mount the light on any size handlebar. Long lasting battery life. Light is bright enough to making the rider visible to oncoming riders from a reasonable distance. Cons:Some light shines through the silicon case and distracts t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoriolibars on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:No pesa Barato Parece impermeable Bastante visibilidad sobretodo "frontal" Muy sencillo de usar, el cambio de pilas es relativamente sencillo Cons:El interruptor aveces se atasca algo en una de las dos unidades recibidas La visibilidad en "lateral" no... Read more

2 0
  • posted byedenjose on 10/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very beautiful, works very well, you are seen by other drivers. I bought two sets for my bicycle and my wife's bicycle, both arrived in perfect condition, it was very easy to install on both bicycles ran perfectly after installation, it is easy to connect and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavk_dh on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install and provides great light to improve visibility at night. The batteries are easy to replace. Cheap enough to order more than one pair. Cons:The button could be easy (softer) to press. OtherThoughts:This light is to be seen by other vehicles in the night,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytruegoth on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* really bright (but cannot be used as headlight, only as marker lights) * seem to be waterproof * easy to setup * great quality of materials * easy to change the batteries Cons:* hard to turn on and switch the modes (seems the quality of switch is lower than it... Read more

Bicycle Lights
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections