DX » Community » Reviews » 2-LED 3-Mode Fog Bicycle Light - Red (Pair/2*CR2032)
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiyere68 on 04/04/2014

Everything about this product is very good. Easy to install without any tools. High visibility. Even the color on its own is attractive. Batteries are also very easy to replace. They are water resistant but not water proof. No cons for me. All round, this product stands out. Nothing more could have been added to this product that is not already there.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvvladan on 01/21/2014

Very easy to change battery. Very easy to attach it to bike. You need second only to remove. Rubber mounting is perfect. Light is not moving at all, even on bumpy roads. you can attach it to any part of bike, and on a helmet as well. By the time light get less and less power, not like other lights. Other lights are working or not. This one shines with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJotaJotaDX on 12/12/2013

* Good light intensity. * Three modes: fast, slow and fixed. * Replaceable CR-2032 battery. * It seems reasonably waterproof, but I haven't tested it under heavy rain. ---------------------------------------------------- * Dos leds con buena intensidad de luz. * Tres modos: parpadeo rápido, medio y fijo. * Pila CR-2032 sustituible. * Parece razonablemente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtang2 on 11/27/2013

Great little bike light, similar to Knog products. Bright and fairly weatherproof (it's survived numerous rainy commutes in the Pacific Northwest, although I haven't and wouldn't dunk in underwater). Batteries are easily changeable. Silicone construction means that it wraps around my seatpost nicely and grips securely. Good for 26.8mm posts and above.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzhrctn on 09/16/2013

- Great price; - Small and easy to carry anywhere; - Use standard, easy to find CR2032 batteries - Three modes: fast blink, slow blink, constant on; - Very bright light; visible from great distance; - Easy to install and use; - Good fastening system that holds very well; - Because of the tension based fastening system, can only be attached to handlebars ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywikolii on 05/29/2013

Small very handy, i bought 1 of these and 1 or the white pair for split with another bike. Works great, 3 modes, fast / slow blinking and permanent on. You can attach them to the handlebar or stems, almost any place on the bike None so far. This is a great light for making yourself noticeable in dark parts. Make sure you are riding in areas where you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysantos55 on 05/15/2013

- Easy to use - Very light - You can put it in many bike parts, backpack, helmet, etc . VEry visible from a considerable distance - Great for street use - I broke one trying to adjust to a very big tube, but it was my fault. - The batteries that come with the product are not full, so you ill need to replace them for new ones in al short period. But ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywiersma on 02/17/2013

Its awesome, its small, its easy to put on your bike. In summer when i am cycling late on the day i use these on my racingbike. Because they are small they can easely in the bike bag..... and cheap enough to buy another pair! Some lichts are shining trough the silicon chase, but if you put the licht upsidedown you don't have that problem. It's just ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymnalis on 02/12/2013

It is very bright. Looks waterproof (but haven't tested yet in heavy rain). Fastening is very secure and holds well. The lamps have several modes, so you can put them on blinking to both improve visibility and save battery life. Uses standard CR2032 button batteries which you could get for cheap at DX. And you get two pieces for ok price! None really.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGunnart on 11/19/2012

Works perfect, easy to attach to the bike, and I use it for my dog. 3 attached to the collar and the dog is like a police car chasing rabbits in the dark. One of the lamps was turned on at arrival, so the battery was almost empty.\ The battery is behind a sticker, so after changing the battery the unit will not be as water proof any more. I have not ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections