DX » Community » Reviews » 2-LED 3-Mode Fog Bicycle Light - Red (Pair/2*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Not reliable DON'T BUY THIS Están caras.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDev0y on 06/23/2015

Pros : only able to use it for a while Cons : the soldering is soooo bad, It will peel of after a few months of using. the rubber part is good, it will sustain the weather.

Impression:Not reliable, DON'T BUY THIS;

0 0 0

• posted byiNkux on 01/28/2015

Pros: Utiles, faciles de usar, seguras. Cons: Caras, en ferias locales las mismas a menor precio.

Impression:Están caras.;

0 0 0

• posted bymar1000cat53 on 01/28/2015

Produto silicone de boa qualidade já se passaram alguns dias e ainda continua funcionando perfeitamente.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byrnd2svsi8en87 on 07/16/2014

I am using it on the Bike and my Ocean Kayak. Cruising on the Gulf of Mexico almost every day and coming back ashore after dark makes them especially useful. We checked to visible distance on the Gulf and the report was that the light was blinking brightly at a distance of more than 600 can also... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiyere68 on 04/04/2014

Everything about this product is very good. Easy to install without any tools. High visibility. Even the color on its own is attractive. Batteries are also very easy to replace. They are water resistant but not water proof. No cons for me. All round, this product stands out. Nothing more could to... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byvvladan on 01/21/2014

Very easy to change battery. Very easy to attach it to bike. You need second only to remove. Rubber mounting is perfect. Light is not moving at all, even on bumpy roads. you can attach it to any part of bike, and on a helmet as well. By the time light get less and less power, not like other Other... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJotaJotaDX on 12/12/2013

* Good light intensity. * Three modes: fast, slow and fixed. * Replaceable CR-2032 battery. * It seems reasonably waterproof, but I haven't tested it under heavy rain. ---------------------------------------------------- * Dos leds con buena intensidad de luz. * Tres modos: parpadeo rápido,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymtang2 on 11/27/2013

Great little bike light, similar to Knog products. Bright and fairly weatherproof (it's survived numerous rainy commutes in the Pacific Northwest, although I haven't and wouldn't dunk in underwater). Batteries are easily changeable. Silicone construction means that it wraps around my seatpost and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzhrctn on 09/16/2013

- Great price; - Small and easy to carry anywhere; - Use standard, easy to find CR2032 batteries - Three modes: fast blink, slow blink, constant on; - Very bright light; visible from great distance; - Easy to install and use; - Good fastening system that holds very well; - Because of the tension... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywikolii on 05/29/2013

Small very handy, i bought 1 of these and 1 or the white pair for split with another bike. Works great, 3 modes, fast / slow blinking and permanent on. You can attach them to the handlebar or stems, almost any place on the bike None so far. This is a great light for making yourself noticeable in... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: