Everything about this product is very good. Easy to install without any tools. High visibility. Even the color on its own is attractive. Batteries are also very easy to replace. They are water resistant but not water proof. No cons for me. All round, this product stands out. Nothing more could have been ... Read more
Very easy to change battery. Very easy to attach it to bike. You need second only to remove. Rubber mounting is perfect. Light is not moving at all, even on bumpy roads. you can attach it to any part of bike, and on a helmet as well. By the time light get less and less power, not like other lights. Other ... Read more
* Good light intensity.
* Three modes: fast, slow and fixed.
* Replaceable CR-2032 battery.
* It seems reasonably waterproof, but I haven't tested it under heavy rain. ---------------------------------------------------- * Dos leds con buena intensidad de luz.
* Tres modos: parpadeo rápido, medio ... Read more
Great little bike light, similar to Knog products. Bright and fairly weatherproof (it's survived numerous rainy commutes in the Pacific Northwest, although I haven't and wouldn't dunk in underwater). Batteries are easily changeable. Silicone construction means that it wraps around my seatpost nicely ... Read more
- Great price; - Small and easy to carry anywhere; - Use standard, easy to find CR2032 batteries - Three modes: fast blink, slow blink, constant on; - Very bright light; visible from great distance; - Easy to install and use; - Good fastening system that holds very well; - Because of the tension based ... Read more
Small very handy, i bought 1 of these and 1 or the white pair for split with another bike. Works great, 3 modes, fast / slow blinking and permanent on.
You can attach them to the handlebar or stems, almost any place on the bike None so far. This is a great light for making yourself noticeable in dark ... Read more
- Easy to use
- Very light - You can put it in many bike parts, backpack, helmet, etc
. VEry visible from a considerable distance
- Great for street use - I broke one trying to adjust to a very big tube, but it was my fault.
- The batteries that come with the product are not full, so you ill need to ... Read more
Its awesome, its small, its easy to put on your bike. In summer when i am cycling late on the day i use these on my racingbike. Because they are small they can easely in the bike bag..... and cheap enough to buy another pair! Some lichts are shining trough the silicon chase, but if you put the licht ... Read more
It is very bright. Looks waterproof (but haven't tested yet in heavy rain). Fastening is very secure and holds well. The lamps have several modes, so you can put them on blinking to both improve visibility and save battery life. Uses standard CR2032 button batteries which you could get for cheap at DX.... Read more
Works perfect, easy to attach to the bike, and I use it for my dog. 3 attached to the collar and the dog is like a police car chasing rabbits in the dark. One of the lamps was turned on at arrival, so the battery was almost empty.\
The battery is behind a sticker, so after changing the battery the unit ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.