DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Back Case for Ipod Touch 4 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergioyvero on 01/14/2014

I assure you that this cannot break. It is indestructible. Fits perfectly into my iPod touch. Really easy to put on and off. It is very soft and thas really nice. Sometimes it leaves a little mark on the ipod from the edges of the case (i don't know if I can explain myself). But it is really nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZalext on 02/21/2013

Fits well and keeps iPod a bit more safe if falls. Keeps stoped in a slippery surface. Good for this price. No cons. ······························&#18... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygstachov on 02/14/2013

Easy installation of the product on the device. Great device protection. Rugged product. The price, including cost of delivery, was unbeatable! None to speak of. Terrific offer and lots of choice of styles/colour to choose from. Many more products at great prices will bring me back to purchase additional ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybcbmotta on 02/07/2013

This product is perfect for what it has to do, it really protects my ipod touch 4 from scratchs and even from little impacts. the case covers all the back side of the ipode touch 4 and do not let it to be damaged. It do not protect the ipod touch 4 from high impacts, but it was not made for that, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcosdpr on 01/10/2013

After having it for a year and a half, I can say it saved my iPod many times. My iPod fell on its corner many times and absolutely nothing happened. Not a scratch in the back also. Cheap and durable. Never got loose, even removing it a lot like I do (I take it off before putting in my pockets). It makes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybruno7855 on 10/08/2012

It's a very cheap case and it does what it's supposed to do:protect your ipod 4.It's made of silicone,so it's very easy to put it in and out anytime you want to.The silicone material looks really nice and durable. It can be a little tricky to use screen protectors while using this,you may have to cut ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykarperman14 on 10/08/2012

-it's cheap, looks great, fits well and protects your Ipod Touch from scratches or other damage. -I dropped my Ipod of the stairs ones, but this silicone case protected it, so it's still working perfectly. -it does not offer very much protection to the screen, but you could also buy a screen protector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCharlesnasi on 10/01/2012

- Perfect fit - Good quality rubber - Durable - Great price! - Thin and good quality!! - Smells chemical (First day) - Attracts dust due to rubber, out of package it is a little bit sticky, so wash it first with only water and hand soap. Do not use any solvents or oils because it does affects the rubber ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAmitVD on 09/15/2012

*really cheap *easy to use *it's not one of those big and bulky ones so it doesn't increase the size of the iPod much enabling it to still fit everywhere it used to *seems to push my screen protector away for some reason instead of climbing over it which makes it come off the screen and create bubbles.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJ0rgel on 08/28/2012

-Good material quality -Very cheap -Fits perfect -Durable. Have been using for months and it is still perfect -Improves the grip, especially for games, since the iPod is a bit thin -Touching is good -The lower front part is a bit thin, what can make the rubber to rip off -Could be a little harder -If ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections