DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Back Case for Ipod Touch 4 (White)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydinnocencio on 06/23/2015

Although i expected something more protective, its a great deal for its cheap pricing.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bygiannisma on 03/28/2013

Very beautiful to see,especially with my white ipod touch 4g! Great to see,Great Quality and SUPERB DX customer service and shipment Even the box was from a very expensive case! NOTHING AT ALL!! Very beautiful to see,especially with my white ipod touch 4g! Great to see,Great Quality and SUPERB DX... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerikottema on 01/19/2013

It's extremely cheap and protects your iPod quite well. Also it looks awesome, and it has two holes where you can put a little string through so you can hang your iPod around your neck. It does tend to stretch a bit so after some use it will occasionally get loose. This also means that if you the... Read more

White silicone iPod Touch 4G case

0 0 0

• posted byalisesontae on 02/26/2011

Fits the iPod Touch 4th generation well, it is easy to put on the case Nice feel, it's like a rubbery, matte-like texture (they say it's silicone, but to me it's like a plastic-like rubber thing). Tough to rip, tear or bend. Protects your iPod from scratches, softens the damage when you drop the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere