DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Back Case for Ipod Touch 4 (White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynoxfuchs on 03/31/2013

Cheap yet high quality product. It doesn't stink like the other silicone cases. It doesn't have sticky surface. It's not too thick nor thin. And it does its job well. None. Just be careful when pulling your iPod out of your pocket. The case could slip and detach. There's no need to tell much. You can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiannisma on 03/28/2013

Very beautiful to see,especially with my white ipod touch 4g! Great to see,Great Quality and SUPERB DX customer service and shipment Even the box was from a very expensive case! NOTHING AT ALL!! Very beautiful to see,especially with my white ipod touch 4g! Great to see,Great Quality and SUPERB DX customer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerikottema on 01/19/2013

It's extremely cheap and protects your iPod quite well. Also it looks awesome, and it has two holes where you can put a little string through so you can hang your iPod around your neck. It does tend to stretch a bit so after some use it will occasionally get loose. This also means that if you drop your ... Read more

White silicone iPod Touch 4G case

0 0 0

• posted byalisesontae on 02/26/2011

Fits the iPod Touch 4th generation well, it is easy to put on the case Nice feel, it's like a rubbery, matte-like texture (they say it's silicone, but to me it's like a plastic-like rubber thing). Tough to rip, tear or bend. Protects your iPod from scratches, softens the damage when you drop the iPod ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections