DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Plastic Back Case for Ipod Touch 4 (White)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXaltotun2 on 09/06/2013

The manufacturing quality is very good; easily matches cases that are way more expensive. Seams are well done, molding was great, and plastic is nicely transparent. The plastic becomes a bit hard a yellows a bit with time. So I believe the quality of plastic is middle-of-the-road, since high quality plastics are more stable in the long sun. This plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylcdcjal on 04/05/2013

This case is exactly what I wanted...something transparent, where hte ipod silver back would appear through. It fits really nice and it is comfortable to hold. It doesn't push the protective film I use, because the size of the borders is perfect. The silicon material avoids that dust,sand or anythign else goes in between the metal and the plastic I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartijn56 on 01/06/2013

Very nice looking case, you can see the apple logo through it at a certain angle. Very good looking and it isnt really white but it is some kind of white.. fits the ipod very well, and holes for the camera and microphone. Also got holes for the charger, speaker and earphones. So you can leave the case on while doing everything you can without the case!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXaltotun2 on 08/28/2012

I have used this case for months and I must say I love it. I have sold my more expensive Otterbox case that added much bulk to my phone. I have dropped my phone twice from a height of approximately one meter, on concrete. The phone landed on its corner both times (fortunately!), and the case did protect it from a serious and nasty dent! The feel is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielsan3000 on 05/04/2011

The bottom shell of this case is smoky-white, whereas the border that encloses the iPod around the edges is translucent. The case is overall sturdy, without being too hard. The case is very tightly fitting, almost too tight. You'll notice this when using the iPod with a screen protector, when the case's border is so close to the display, that it almost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystarzoffantasy on 04/29/2011

Looks great and feels great. Compared to my recent case, it's much slimmer and it keeps hold of the ipod. Minor flaws: 1.) charger plug doesnt quite fit into place when case is on your ipod. 2.) Not a perfect fit. Some parts dont quite wrap over the edge of the ipod so it may cause your screen protector to peel off. 3.) Uneven surface (on the screen'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleeden22 on 04/24/2011

The product came in a clear plastic cover. It has no plastic smell. It feels expensive and looks great. It even looks better than some expensive ipod touch cases The white color truely complement your ipod touch. Seriously, there is a negative thing for this item. As I was saying, it has NO flaws. You should get it if you are looking for a ipod touch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshaniandras on 03/09/2011

1. you get exactly what you see in the picture displayed here. 2. the material is thick enough to protect the fragile back case of the iPod. 3. the holes underneath are perfectly placed. Since the material is rather "flexible", i am not sure will it become loose over time. I bought a hard cover protector before i got this as a spare. No doubt the hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkeet1925 on 01/23/2011

the texture of this ipod case is very wonderful to the touch of your fingers, very smooth. the case itself didnt fully wrap around the ipod and set on top of the screen there fore falling off and lifting my ipod screen protector causing bubbles to form. wit the price you cant go wrong, its very worth the buy and if i could or felt lucky enough to get ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections