• 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Well made case that trumps much more expensive ones!

posted by Xaltotun2 on 08/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I have used this case for months and I must say I love it. I have sold my more expensive Otterbox case that added much bulk to my phone.

I have dropped my phone twice from a height of approximately one meter, on concrete. The phone landed on its corner both times (fortunately!), and the case did protect it from a serious and nasty dent!

The feel is pleasant, and does not attract lint and dust like silicone cases do.

Cons:

The only drawback is that the plastic seems to be slightly yellowing with age. Not a big deal, but you may want to chose a colored version to avoid this (my phone is the white Samsung Galaxy SII, so the yellowing shows a bit more: I suspect this would not happen with a black version Samsung Galaxy SII).

OtherThoughts:

This case is perfect for everyday normal usage.

You should avoid dropping the phone, as it will not offer the same protection as rugged cases (it's not designed to do that so if this is what you want, look at another product preferably).

Bottomline:

Perfect solution for minimal protection while not adding too much bulk to the beautiful Samsung Galaxy SII

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections