DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (20.0cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 40 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byducci0 on 06/23/2014

Best manual release knife for quality-price. It fits well in hands and it opens easly. The knife is sharp and the overall quality is good. Also the quality of the blade and of the steel is very good for the price paid The only cons are the weight (maybe too much) and the fact that the blade can be opened to easly without any security. Of course it must ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNLars on 05/21/2014

Good knife for little money. It is pretty sharp straight out of the box. The painting seems quite good. Great knife for camping and hiking. It will also be great for emergency in a car, because of the windowbreaking function and the seatbelt-knife on it. It also comes with a belt-clamp. The knife feels very solig and the folding mechanism is still tight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprecedence on 05/20/2014

These are cheap knives, but are very good quality! I have bought 4 of these and have sold the other 3 and made a profit. They were easy to sell to my friends and all came very sharp. They even got into New Zealand on two different orders! One of these came apart on me. Completely (into multiple pieces). This was because the main screw (That holds the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDyehuthy on 04/15/2014

Very strong metal leaf, realy nice to cut. Extremely edge, can cut everything (I guess) Well, to be so cheap is a very useful item that anyone can buy. Nice weight. The closed way really gives you more space when you put it in your bag. You can hurt yourself with the edge It could be longer for more "torque" It's some hard to manipulate at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHusty1994 on 03/25/2014

Looks realy nice and have a spring to open the Knife... Attention this isn`t allowed in each country.. The knife come`s sharpened. The screw`s are very cheap.. I must fixe the main screw, wich holds the blade and the shaft together, with lockdite.. It`s never mentioned that the knife has a spring... The screw`s are also not nice positioned so the clip ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonBaik on 03/17/2014

Very good and sharp blade. It is very cheap and has a good look, also made of metal. It has three tools in one. A wire cutter, and a ice breaker and of course the knife. No blade play at all. It sits perfectly in your hand and. 9?? an edge I have not found any cons yet, maybe that the color loosens a bit from the blade but that is not much at all Came ... Read more

Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife
    0 0
  • posted byoveto2 on 03/12/2014

Nice price, assisted opening, sharp enough when unpacked to be used for most small chores. Slightly thin edge, might loose it's bite after some use. For now though - it's working well. Unsure if it'll take sharpening well, but for this price I don't really care ! Assisted opening is fun, NB! you don't have a good grip on the knife when doing it, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybolla3 on 03/06/2014

Very good knife. Both the blade itself, and the rope cutter/seatbelt cutter is very sharp out of the box. It's pretty heavy and feels like its great quality. A couple of screws loosened after about one day of usage, but nothing a torx screwdriver can't fix. The blade is spring loaded, which actually surprised me, the spring is very sensitive and it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeco79 on 03/01/2014

His real appearance equals shown in the photo. Its construction is solid. The blade is good The lock is sturdy and firm. The cable material is good and provides good grip. Pressing the support to open the blade if done with appropriate force the blade opens completely and automatically brakes allowing quick and just arming the blade with one hand. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatrickcesta on 02/24/2014

Knife really good, very good materials, easy to use and very useful. Knife is really recommended for the price and the quality If you need a sturdy knife, this one will do the job and look good too. Just don't let anyone look at it too closely or they'll see the typo and think less of the knife. I had a little lubricate the mechanism for proper operation ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections