DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (20.0cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 28 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byducci0 on 06/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Best manual release knife for quality-price. It fits well in hands and it opens easly. The knife is sharp and the overall quality is good. Also the quality of the blade and of the steel is very good for the price paid Cons:The only cons are the weight (maybe too much) a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprecedence on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are cheap knives, but are very good quality! I have bought 4 of these and have sold the other 3 and made a profit. They were easy to sell to my friends and all came very sharp. They even got into New Zealand on two different orders! Cons:One of these cam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDyehuthy on 04/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very strong metal leaf, realy nice to cut. Extremely edge, can cut everything (I guess) Well, to be so cheap is a very useful item that anyone can buy. Nice weight. The closed way really gives you more space when you put it in your bag. Cons:You can hurt yourself with t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybolla3 on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good knife. Both the blade itself, and the rope cutter/seatbelt cutter is very sharp out of the box. It's pretty heavy and feels like its great quality. Cons:A couple of screws loosened after about one day of usage, but nothing a torx screwdriver can't fix.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrawblueranger on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good and sharp blade. It is very cheap and has a good look, also made of metal. It has three tools in one. A wire cutter, and a ice breaker and of course the knife. No blade play at all. It sits perfectly in your hand and. Cons:I have not found any cons yet, maybe th... Read more

2 1
  • posted byswelll777 on 01/17/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is really easy to use and look's great. It also contain a knife on the back of it which help you to op your mail easier. I like this knife, because it really defensive. It has a point that stick out of the handle, and you can flinch it open get the blade out and... Read more

0 1
  • posted byDil21214 on 01/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good to keep in hands. Very convenient manual release with 3 possible ways: you can eject knife with right or left hand and even with a point finger. Good black steel. Cons:Have`t found yet. May be the box of the knife does`t look great (in case if you want to m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJcoolRz on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Is really easy to use and look's great. It also contain a knife on the back of it which help you to op your mail easier. I like this knife, because it really defensive. It has a point that stick out of the handle, and you can flinch it open get the blade out and a ice bre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhexie on 11/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Spring loaded - which was a great suprise. Is a 3 in 1 knife, as it has the "cord cut away" at the bottom of the handle, as well as the "hammer" at the bottom of the grip. Solid feel, good weight Sharp, ready to go Cons:None that I can come across, stu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaveDaring on 11/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks good very easy to use, materials are good as is the build quality. Hand grip a nice & comfortable shape. Cons:Screws a little loose but not really a problem, window breaker seems a bit ineffective but I have not tried it out. Could use a a non slip texture to th... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections