DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Pocket Knife with Strap (13.7cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxitter on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:light, cheap, good quality and finish materials, easy to transport anywhere, good blade with good edge. I recommend the product for these qualities and because it is easy to carry with oneself. Very good to open packages, parcels and other things Have The beer bottle op... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidosensei on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice knife. Quite sharp, not razor sharp. Locks open. Requires pressing safety button to close. Small, can fit pretty much anywhere, and is probably legal in most places. Cons:A little small. If you're looking for a large 10cm blade, this isn't the one yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanicetr on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a very useful small tool with good material quality, strong construction and perfect form factor. It is small and light enough to carry around in a handbag, and can be used for almost every daily activities. The bottle opener is a nice touch. Cons:I haven't found an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTacomagic on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy action Simple, non-serrated edge Sharpens well Sharp out of the box Push-Button retraction Bottle opener Cons:Dulls quickly No sheath or belt clip Came in boxes that had seen better days OtherThoughts:This is a nice, simple and cheap knife. It's very shor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrdelange on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality knife for an amazing price. It feels very nice and solid when clicked in position. The knife is sharp. Small but not too small. Very nice for use at camping, opening boxes, etc. Cons:The beer bottle opener could be easier to use. OtherThoughts:I b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragonlordmx on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It seems extremly useful as an EDC Knife, is compact an easy to carry, is lightweight. Also became fairly sharp out of the box. Quality control is fair enough. Blade size is legal almost everywhere. Cons:May be to small for people with big hands. The lock system need some... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShockValue on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For the money its a bargain, got it to go inside life jacket. Easy to use, could be opened very easily with cold wet hands without trouble. the shape makes it convenient to hold. Cons:The lock button is in a foolish place. Grip it wrong and it could close on your fingers.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStadil on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This knife is brilliant. i needed a hunting knife and ordered a few different ones. this one is my knife of choice. the blade is small enough that you can cover the tip with your finger and still getting a good grip and then i have attached a carabine to it and i allway... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTuppi on 01/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice little knife. Locking mecanism works by pressing the steel circle. Crafmanship is very good, no rough edges etc. Can be opened with one hand, not spring loaded however. Has Buck engravings in the blade..... Fitted with torxs screws. Nylon bearing, at l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections