DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Pocket Knife with Clip (16cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhorsehead on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good liner lock knife. Sharpens fairly easily and looks good. No blade play and is made very sturdy. the knife comes in a non reflective bead blast finish. Fairly grippy. The tip is nicely shaped and is very pointy/sharp Cons:The serrations were not sharp enou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBloodyElfy on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is small and solid, very solid. It's done in a good material. And the color is really good. Really easy to use. The release is soft, not so hard like other knives... Cons:The unlocking system is not so good, but you learn fast how to use it. The box looks pretty bad, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytopmaster on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Small knife with original decoration.It is mas seriously of what seems in the photos. is good blade mixed. It is a very sharp knife -pequeño cuchillo con original decoracion. Es mas serio de lo que parece en las fotos, muy buena hoja mixta. filo excelente Cons:-none... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEinslake on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good material, holds an edge well, as with the other knife I got here, had them honed to razor sharp and have been using it ever since. Looks pretty. a knife I'm not afraid to break. Cons:Tiny, not easy to open. Factory edge sucks, had to put into a bit of wor... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i like those interesting colors. knife came really sharp out of the box. has serrated part and lined one, so it has multiple usage Cons:probably some people won't like those colors but they give knife identity and look special, at least to me. OtherThoughts:Muliti pract... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoctisIgnem on 01/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought it a not so long ago, took two weeks to ship to the Netherlands, got trough customs. Looks very decent, is easily opened with one hand. I was actually pretty amazed about how sharp it was, and how sharp it still is after a month. The handle is made of a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysnowspeeder on 11/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is quite a good looking knife given the colors of the stainless steel that I think should be heat treated. It is quite well made and is sharp at the tip. The blade itself is also quite sharp, though can't be compared to those really sharp knives. Pulling out the blad... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections