DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Pocket Knife (15.5cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykamil17151 on 05/27/2013

This knife is really awesome. 1st- It it really cheap for a knife product. 2nd- It is a knife that you can manipule really well in your hand. 3rd- You can put it in your pocket without anyone seeing it. I bought it one mounth ago and i was really happy. I cut 3-4 plants easily with it. but it is not really easy to use it because when you open it you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPortomc on 09/22/2012

awesome product it is very simple and stylish and the build quality is very good and awesome colour (pink) cool very sharp as well i think this is the best knife i have bought off DX.!!! None really apart from the fact that it took ages to be sent and to arrive.!!! Really cool i advise people that this is one of the best knifes on DX.!!! Really cool ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybdak47 on 11/10/2011

a wonderful knife! great for everyday tasks, small enough for your key chain, comes very sharp with great shape for your hand. cheap! the knife's spring is too hard so you need to be careful when you open it. because of the spring the knife could open in your pocket so it not recommended to put it there. i bought a few as gifts to my friends and they ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLiKzz on 09/29/2011

a great knife! comes sharp and easy to use, doesn't feel cheap! bought it cause i like collecting knifes and it was worth it! (got a blue one, and the paint also looks good and it doesn't tear off) None really :) and the price is good for what you get! :) a nice knife, would be great if i could choose other colors :) as said before... would be great ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMiniVIP on 03/18/2011

Its a very solid build, and has a nice fit to the hand. looks cool. the curved blade makes cutting very easy with it. damm its sharp :p the description says nothing about spring blade, and the knife has a spring, so its illegal in my contry, and i had to dispose of it when i found out, thats a real shame couse i woude have found another if it had mention ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections