DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Pocket Knife (15.5cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykamil17151 on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This knife is really awesome. 1st- It it really cheap for a knife product. 2nd- It is a knife that you can manipule really well in your hand. 3rd- You can put it in your pocket without anyone seeing it. I bought it one mounth ago and i was really happy. I cut... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPortomc on 09/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:awesome product it is very simple and stylish and the build quality is very good and awesome colour (pink) cool very sharp as well i think this is the best knife i have bought off DX.!!! Cons:None really apart from the fact that it took ages to be sent and to arrive.!!!... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybdak47 on 11/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:a wonderful knife! great for everyday tasks, small enough for your key chain, comes very sharp with great shape for your hand. cheap! Cons:the knife's spring is too hard so you need to be careful when you open it. because of the spring the knife could open in... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLiKzz on 09/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:a great knife! comes sharp and easy to use, doesn't feel cheap! bought it cause i like collecting knifes and it was worth it! (got a blue one, and the paint also looks good and it doesn't tear off) Cons:None really :) and the price is good for what you get! :) OtherThou... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMiniVIP on 03/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a very solid build, and has a nice fit to the hand. looks cool. the curved blade makes cutting very easy with it. damm its sharp :p Cons:the description says nothing about spring blade, and the knife has a spring, so its illegal in my contry, and i had to dispose of... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections