DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Pocket Knife with Clip (13.8cm Full-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucasfsilva on 06/10/2013

Very cheap and well built. Came in one piece. It came very sharp (which I was sure it wouldn’t). Easy to fold and has a clip so you can put it in your belt. Also has a can opener. Very strong and I’m sure it can get lots of impacts without damage. None at all. Very nice and useful thing to buy for you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedvard01 on 03/18/2013

Compacto, boa qualidade, sistema de travamento eficiente, lamina com bom corte e curta 10cm. acabamento ótimo. Não vem com bolsa porta canivetes e o furo para prender a alça está localizado no extremo do punho, de modo que a ponta da lamina fica para cima quando dependurado, potencializando ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybelineo on 02/20/2013

todo correcto, una calidad aceptable para el precio que pagas. muy discreta y poco peso, perfecta para esas pequeñas cosas que surgen en el momento (abrir cajas, pelar un cable, cortar cuerda, etc). para lo que pagas no veo contras. quizas si viniese con uno de los lados con sierra estaria muy bien.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscaldaf on 12/10/2012

Awesome little knife. The size is really great and the blade comes really sharp out of the box The overall knife is small and very cool looking that makes you play with the little knife quite a lot. The steel seems to be strong and the blade is tight Seems to be made out of great quality. blade is Too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygcmm on 07/26/2012

it can be used to pop bottles or as a keychain it is lighweight has a clip well sharpned blade good for carryng arround in your pants pocket can be easily hidden blade is Too small if you are looking for something to protect you it is surely not for you but if you wanna just cut some small things it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcom54 on 05/02/2012

Awesome little knife. The size is really great and the blade comes really sharp out of the box The overall knife is small and very cool looking that makes you play with the little knife quite a lot. The steel seems to be strong and the blade is tight Seems to be made out of great quality No cons at all,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhiielind on 02/03/2011

I bought this knife for my wife. She loves it. Small and nice colour - just for girls. You can use it as keychain too. Just small enough - you can easily loose it (so using as keychain is good idea). And if you loose it - you can buy new - it is really cheap. No cons as I can think . . . I could´nt find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarry132 on 11/13/2010

awesome product it is very simple and stylish and the build quality is very good and awesome colour (pink) cool very sharp as well i think this is the best knife i have bought off DX. I could buy one like this in New Zealand for $60 really good value None really apart from the fact that it took ages ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections