Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• my review

posted by shoppingSPREE on 05/15/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Pretty awesome thing if its a great day out side and you wanna record your awesome bike trip or something. I bought it so i could video tape trails that i will try this summer.
    the quality is pretty good the Velcro actually hold on to the bar pretty well

Cons:

the only way for my to attach it to my bike was to wrap the Velcro around the bar and the mount it self, the part with the screw for the camera i could wrap it around properly so I had to wrap around it slightly. You have to wrap it around the mount because the Velcro you can put it through the slot then back down cause it doesn't stick that way, if they approve of my pictures you will see what i mean

OtherThoughts:

I haven't actually rode my bike with it yet, its raining too much where I live right now, People are saying how since its a bike it will vibrate too much for you to get a good video, IMO if you have a decent video recorder that has good image stability you should be fine,

Bottomline:

good a camera? got a bike? plan on biking during the summer? This is for you!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections