DX » Community » Reviews » 3.9" LCD 2.4Ghz 3CH Transmitter & Receiver for R/C Car and Boat (8*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjonmathiasgb on 11/27/2013

Cheap, easy to set up, and has worked for over one year now. It has worked all the time. Using it With a nitro Powered buggy. Tight and responsive trottle and steering. Not realy. The antenna is a little weak on mine, so it keeps falling down, but it's not a big problem. The buttons feel a little cheap,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypepehillo on 10/05/2013

nice transmitter and small receiver: we are amazing about this product. Half price than local online shop. It is working perfectly and my boy is happy with it. Easy to use and it has a big display easy to see and programing. Good plastic quality, at the moment everything is fine. the instructions is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPetr63 on 01/31/2011

Inexpensive, functional equipment, has 3 channels, rather easy to configure, suitable low-cost receivers from HK, has connector for the simulator, there is a connector for charging, suitable for beginners and advanced user. Third channel is a discrete, complete no cable for simulator, weak backlight.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVampyreLegion on 01/20/2011

Nice radio for the money. Display is ok, I like th older radio better, it has way more features and also a better display, but it is not back lite easy to use, and does not really need a manual as most settings are easy to uderstand I got mine and the display is messed up when you select models #5 thru ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvoy11 on 01/16/2011

Came the order. All intact and working. What really made very raduet.Apparature horosho.Plastmassa no cracking, good quality! Management of soft. Very pleased with purchase. Thank you! Of the downsides is difficult to read the display in the sun! Founded longer. No cord to connect the simulator. wanted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byROgabriel on 12/01/2010

It's pretty sturdy. Looks nice. Very useful. You can charge your batteries in it, and it stops when batteries are full. You need for this an ac-dc plug 12v. None, Doesn't have a manual, but you can find it on a topic below. And it's a little bit annoying when the voltage drops below 9,6v it "beep, break,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNidzdotnetau on 11/18/2010

Pros for this Unit: * Light Weight * The Reciever is tiny. Smaller than any other reciever I own or have seen. * Build quality feels quite sturdy. I was a little iffy before I got it whether It would feel ok but It feels as good as any other unit I have held. Cons for this Unit: * Has AA Batteries and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections