DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function HDD/DVD Docking Box with USB Hub/Card Reader/Laptop Power Adapters
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecliptic on 08/11/2012

Ease of installation. Fits Mac Mini denimitions one-to-one. Nice design. -no high capacity card support -poor plastic and inner parts; be carefull when disassembling -poor back panel USB port (PC data), fixed mine with grippers (just a little) -inner AC supply makes some noices (whistling inductors) ... Read more

front view top view

1 0 0

• posted byfischotter on 07/31/2012

Very nice and good fittings. The Places where the HDD`s are built in are good and the DVD ist also very good. In the Specifications there is nowhere told what type of DVD fits in (P-ATA/SATA). Not complete Package sent to me. The European Adapterfor Powercable was missing.Delivery was to long (6 weeks)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUlljanov on 04/06/2011

Easy to install hdd and dvd Can´t use 2 disks in it beacuse it cause them to overheat and turn of the device. If u use the dvd and hdd at the same time it loses the conection to the pc. Could had been a good device if everything worked as i where thougt to. If u´r ok with using one hdd and not have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboutmoute on 11/30/2010

The build quality is good DVD Burner is included in the package !!! two slots for two 2.5" sata hdd. hdd Mounting operation is quite easy. power supply function for laptop and netbook is included in the box could be smaller. CF slot is too close to the usb ports. CF card can not be easily inserted when ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections