DX » Community » Reviews » Sony PSP 1000 Portable Entertainment Console Set (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySensuy on 07/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The PSP Comes like new one, all items was shining like new, the PSP works fine and the screen comes with no one scratch. Cons:PSP comes with one little problem, the network wireless doesnt work, so i cant play with anothers PSPs or conect to internet, that is... Read more

3 0
  • posted byCreativeMind33 on 05/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:came well protected in a foam bag inside the box, was working almost properly, no scratches on case, and was modded with m33 CFW (jailbroken). Had a brand new psp battery (even though it was a cheap clone not official Sony battery) Cons:Was not a cheap price f... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvinirocha on 05/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's cheaper than the psp's that are sold in my city (santos-sp/Brazil) It's a refurbished ones, so it's cheaper than a new one. Free shipping with no duties Arrived very fast. Cons:could be jailbroken, but its perfect. Didn't come with seal. Could be in a more... Read more

2 0
  • posted byValenteRJ on 04/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's a PSP. Good portable gaming entertainment. Cons:The plate near the USB plug is a little loose, it came with a little scratch near the Batt port and the LCD came with a dead pixel. Also it came with Firmware 6.10 on it, which is a little disappointing. Had t... Read more

1 1
  • posted byKanns on 01/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:My PSP comes without a scrat , looks like a new one brought directly from a store .It comes with a new battery sealed in the box . Cons:The box is a little bit old but who cares with the box when you have a new PSP ? OtherThoughts:I'm very happy to buy this one , here in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections