DX » Community » Reviews » Sony PSP 1000 Portable Entertainment Console Set (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySensuy on 07/16/2011

The PSP Comes like new one, all items was shining like new, the PSP works fine and the screen comes with no one scratch. PSP comes with one little problem, the network wireless doesnt work, so i cant play with anothers PSPs or conect to internet, that is really sad cause is the most fun part of PSP is play against your friends. I want to say not all ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byCreativeMind33 on 05/11/2011

came well protected in a foam bag inside the box, was working almost properly, no scratches on case, and was modded with m33 CFW (jailbroken). Had a brand new psp battery (even though it was a cheap clone not official Sony battery) Was not a cheap price for the system, especially for it being a "Refurbished" console. When i took it out of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvinirocha on 05/09/2011

It's cheaper than the psp's that are sold in my city (santos-sp/Brazil) It's a refurbished ones, so it's cheaper than a new one. Free shipping with no duties Arrived very fast. could be jailbroken, but its perfect. Didn't come with seal. Could be in a more protected package. Maybe that plastic package doesn't protect from some impacts and may break ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byValenteRJ on 04/29/2011

It's a PSP. Good portable gaming entertainment. The plate near the USB plug is a little loose, it came with a little scratch near the Batt port and the LCD came with a dead pixel. Also it came with Firmware 6.10 on it, which is a little disappointing. Had to upgrade it to 6.35 so I could play my ISOs. The DC cable came a little damaged near the plug ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byKanns on 01/08/2011

My PSP comes without a scrat , looks like a new one brought directly from a store .It comes with a new battery sealed in the box . The box is a little bit old but who cares with the box when you have a new PSP ? I'm very happy to buy this one , here in my country its hard to find a PSP where you can play games directly from ISO in the memory card. It ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections