DX » Community » Reviews » Universal AC to USB Power Supply (110V~220V)
  • 5 star 21 ( 49% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLightfan99 on 05/19/2013

Really practical concept and design. Product is compact and unobtrusive. Folding electrical prongs make it easy to store -- without concerns about damaging other items. In fact, you can even carry it in your pocket. Unfortunately, I did not read the product details carefully, and only realized once I received this device that the output current is limited ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 11/13/2012

For what the device does, it is very cheap. The product on DX is significantly cheaper than if I were to go to a brick and mortar store locally and try to purchase the same item. The AC to USB adapter has indicator LEDs to show you that it is plugged in and that the device is charging and/or done. None, really. The only mild complaint that I might have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNomadLee on 09/21/2012

Cheap I did not pay attention to the output mA. I wanted to use the plug to charge my BlackBerry and iPhone, as well as PS3 controllers and Bluetooth headset. I could not charge a single one of the aforementioned products. I'm not sure what I can charge with it. It works. It lights up the product I'm try to charge, but for only a few seconds and that'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhoghat on 09/15/2011

Inexpensive, but not cheap. It does what it's supposed to do. None Whatsoever I bought a metric crap load of these. Just about everything in my house runs on USB power , iPods (3), cameras, Kindles ( 2 ) etc. and I hate always having to carry the adapter with me. IE, if I'm sitting in my recliner and reading from my Kindle (or just playing a game )and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanrulz98 on 12/15/2010

Its small and pretty useful. It charges most USB devices and doesn't require me to run my computer all night to do so. Low output, doesn't seem to want to charge my Archos tablet. I would recommend something that has a higher output rating. It should work for an iPod or most of the MP3 players DX sells. I wish the output was higher. The build quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfoodizmurder on 08/22/2009

Device is obviously easy to use. Plug and play interface, two LED lights tell you everything you need to know. I originally bought this as a way to charge my Blackberry 8330. It didn't work. The included USB cable does work when syncing with my laptop, and I can use it for other devices as well with no issues, so the problem lies with the charger itself.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjendzora on 07/27/2009

Small, lightweight, foldable mains plug, USB cable included with the item (USB A to mini USB B). Realiability and cable lenght seem to be the only issues with this small and otherwise nice power supply. I have two of them and one works flawlessly with the gooseneck LED USB lamp, but the other failed to survive charging my Nokia E51 through an adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolden on 06/29/2009

* Nice form factor, folding AC plug makes it rather compact. * Comes with a (small, cheap) USB A-to-miniB cable * 2 LEDs, one (red) indicates power present, the other (green) when sourcing over ~100mA. * Not that it matters, but it successfully powers up some USB hubs (with nothing else connected) Fails to power my USB gadgets (fan, light...). Fails ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdvante on 06/16/2009

Prongs fold in so it won't tear your bag or scratch other gadgets. Professional design with LED indicators. Doesn't explode? I got a different model which outputs DC 6v (+-0.5v) 200-300mA. Was unable to charge my mp3 player, but my mp3 player is pretty picky about how it charges, so I would't say it's not working. Workmanship seems kinda rough but acceptable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshadthehedgehog on 04/26/2009

Great little thing, use it in conjuction with an ipod usb cable to charge your ipod without a pc or mac, use it to charge your RAZR (I have tried it, it accepts this charger) use it for any of those weird USB gadgets you're buying here, you know what I'm talking about. Great build quality, except for two minor issues, listed in cons. It did stop working ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections