DX » Community » Reviews » Universal AC to USB Power Supply (110V~220V)
  • 5 star 19 ( 49% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLightfan99 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really practical concept and design. Product is compact and unobtrusive. Folding electrical prongs make it easy to store -- without concerns about damaging other items. In fact, you can even carry it in your pocket. Cons:Unfortunately, I did not read the product details... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For what the device does, it is very cheap. The product on DX is significantly cheaper than if I were to go to a brick and mortar store locally and try to purchase the same item. The AC to USB adapter has indicator LEDs to show you that it is plugged in and that the devic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNomadLee on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Cons:I did not pay attention to the output mA. I wanted to use the plug to charge my BlackBerry and iPhone, as well as PS3 controllers and Bluetooth headset. I could not charge a single one of the aforementioned products. I'm not sure what I can charge with it. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhoghat on 09/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive, but not cheap. It does what it's supposed to do. Cons:None Whatsoever OtherThoughts:I bought a metric crap load of these. Just about everything in my house runs on USB power , iPods (3), cameras, Kindles ( 2 ) etc. and I hate always having to carr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanrulz98 on 12/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its small and pretty useful. It charges most USB devices and doesn't require me to run my computer all night to do so. Cons:Low output, doesn't seem to want to charge my Archos tablet. I would recommend something that has a higher output rating. It should work for an iP... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjendzora on 07/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, lightweight, foldable mains plug, USB cable included with the item (USB A to mini USB B). Cons:Realiability and cable lenght seem to be the only issues with this small and otherwise nice power supply. I have two of them and one works flawlessly with the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolden on 06/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Nice form factor, folding AC plug makes it rather compact. * Comes with a (small, cheap) USB A-to-miniB cable * 2 LEDs, one (red) indicates power present, the other (green) when sourcing over ~100mA. * Not that it matters, but it successfully powers up some... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdvante on 06/16/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Prongs fold in so it won't tear your bag or scratch other gadgets. Professional design with LED indicators. Doesn't explode? Cons:I got a different model which outputs DC 6v (+-0.5v) 200-300mA. Was unable to charge my mp3 player, but my mp3 player is pretty picky about... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluis.mano on 03/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Charges many USB devices and MP3 Players. - Cheap (good price)! - Comes with cable. - Rectractable pins (good to carry) Cons:- DOES NOT charges some USB devices and MP3 Players. - Low output "mA" (takes a eternity to charge more powerfull devices). - I preff... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhallic on 02/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nicely sized, decently priced, works OK. Was able to charge several USB-powered gadgets. Cons:Wasn't able to charge my Razr phone. OtherThoughts:five-hundred character dingus is annoying. five-hundred character dingus is annoying. five-hundred character dingus is annoyi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections