DX » Community » Reviews » Power Over eSATA + USB 2.0 AHCI Adapter Card with Data Cables (3.0Gbps Speed)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypmeslin on 11/05/2013

It's a simple design an works well to do exactly what it's meant for. The eSATA connection is solid and the external cable works great. Powers full-sized hard drives without any problem. The soldering job is somewhat sub-par on the internal SATA connector and the PCB could use a good spray of flux remover to clean up all the residues left on the underside.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvoodoo32 on 11/23/2012

-Seems to be a great quality product. -USB port works fine. -eSATA cable works fine too. -The underside of the PCB is dirty or marked with tin residues. -SATA cable has a low quality termination. -Box has many typographical errors. It burned me a notebook 2,5" 250Gb hard drive. Just plug it into the port the cable is overheated and the hard disc ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 03/16/2011

- Small form factor, can fit on any space on your case - Adds an eSata port to your PC - Windows 7 (including x64) compatible - USB compatibility (haven't tested it though) - Decent packaging and manual - All cables provided with the kit - None I haven't tested the USB funcionality, because I have no spare USB ports on my motherboard. I also haven't ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections