Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byestrellinha on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bright, great size, and has a fairly wide beam. The flashlight is small and compact. Its about 5 inches in hieght. Its as bright or brighter compared to non-LED single bulb flashlights that I've bought for twice its value. I like the metal casing and of course the price... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeroko on 10/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Metal body, feels so strong - Cheap - Useful strap-on - Ultra-bright LEDs - Uses AAA batteries, easy to find anywhere Cons:- The plastic cover of leds, could be crystal - Could be cheaper, you could buy better flashlights with this price - Some leds can easily stop work... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunomlrj on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great white light, lights up a good area. Good for short distances(-15m+) or using inside. The case seems pretty tough, steel made, but not the light bulb. Cons:The light does not have a good focus, the light beam spread out, not to good for long distances ( +25m). The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrevita on 08/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tough, great finish and when you get the flashlight you realize that it will last long. Resistente e com ótimo acabamento. Quando você pega na lanterna você percebe que ela vai durar bastante. Cons:No Cons. It could be a bit more light but nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygothmog1 on 07/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price. Best flashlight for this price. Very good Usufulness. Maravilloso Precio. Por ese precio es la mejor linterna que he tenido. Perfecta para todo tipo de usos. Cons:Botton On-Off bad quality El boton de encendido-apagado es de mala calidad, pero funciona perfect... Read more

Front Led Flashlight Full Flashlight Flashlight On
    0 0
  • posted bynixxxon on 02/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great flashlight 3 aaa batteries last for very very long (about 50h) and they cost 1€ 10pcs... so.. not any good batteries it's got nice white light and enough strong alsmost waterproof :) has "survived" many heavy rainfalls, but still working alslo felt 2m high to conc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaiopeg on 01/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Very Bright Light - Uses AA Batteries - Small. Fits Everywhere - Very easy to use Cons:- Battery runs out quicker than I expected - The button used to turn the flashlight on and off is a little tough - It doesn't have a very long range because it has a very wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMyTMouse on 01/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap flashlight that puts out quite a bit of bright light...albeit a bit on the blueish side. Body is metal and feels really sturdy. I like that the switch is on the body and not on the tail. Comes with a wrist strap. Uses readily available AAA batteries Cons:P... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykkarl2 on 10/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*Very small, very cheap and very powerful. *Fits easily into the SKU 01152 holster. *The build is pretty good, most of it is metal. Cons:*Some times the button does'nt put the light to work so I think the inner mechanism is'nt very good. Need to press a few ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenntenn on 10/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The flashlight is small and compact. Its about 5 inches in hieght. Its as bright or brighter compared to non-LED single bulb flashlights that I've bought for twice its value. I like the metal casing and of course the price. Cons:There was some oil on the outside of the ca... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections