Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarmand554 on 01/11/2014

Really bright flashlights have have so far beat all my 1-3 LED flashlights. The flashlight is sturdy and well built. Pretty good output, more than 9-led version, but visually not necessarily 28/9 times more. I have received one which had a head connected to the body via a thin cable that quickly broke, and the replacement was better designed and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byestrellinha on 03/08/2013

Bright, great size, and has a fairly wide beam. The flashlight is small and compact. Its about 5 inches in hieght. Its as bright or brighter compared to non-LED single bulb flashlights that I've bought for twice its value. I like the metal casing and of course the price. Sometimes the button does'nt put the light to work so I think the inner mechanism ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeroko on 10/28/2012

- Metal body, feels so strong - Cheap - Useful strap-on - Ultra-bright LEDs - Uses AAA batteries, easy to find anywhere - The plastic cover of leds, could be crystal - Could be cheaper, you could buy better flashlights with this price - Some leds can easily stop working in the long-run - Very comfortable to use - So weight, but I like this on a hand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunomlrj on 10/10/2012

Great white light, lights up a good area. Good for short distances(-15m+) or using inside. The case seems pretty tough, steel made, but not the light bulb. The light does not have a good focus, the light beam spread out, not to good for long distances ( +25m). The front "glass" is made of plastic. The buttom fit right. Isnt large (fits in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrevita on 08/07/2012

Tough, great finish and when you get the flashlight you realize that it will last long. Resistente e com ótimo acabamento. Quando você pega na lanterna você percebe que ela vai durar bastante. No Cons. It could be a bit more light but nothing that would compromise. Nada contra específico. Ela poderia ter um pouco mais de luminosidade ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygothmog1 on 07/18/2012

Good price. Best flashlight for this price. Very good Usufulness. Maravilloso Precio. Por ese precio es la mejor linterna que he tenido. Perfecta para todo tipo de usos. Botton On-Off bad quality El boton de encendido-apagado es de mala calidad, pero funciona perfectamente. Recomended Led flashlight. Good buy. REcomiendo esta linterna led sin lugar ... Read more

Front Led Flashlight Full Flashlight Flashlight On
    0 0
  • posted bynixxxon on 02/25/2012

great flashlight 3 aaa batteries last for very very long (about 50h) and they cost 1€ 10pcs... so.. not any good batteries it's got nice white light and enough strong alsmost waterproof :) has "survived" many heavy rainfalls, but still working alslo felt 2m high to concreet, but nothing happened... afer 16 months ON/OFF button fell of, but still working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaiopeg on 01/24/2011

- Cheap - Very Bright Light - Uses AA Batteries - Small. Fits Everywhere - Very easy to use - Battery runs out quicker than I expected - The button used to turn the flashlight on and off is a little tough - It doesn't have a very long range because it has a very wide beam - Too wide beam (if you need a long range this is a con but if you plan to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMyTMouse on 01/01/2010

Cheap flashlight that puts out quite a bit of bright light...albeit a bit on the blueish side. Body is metal and feels really sturdy. I like that the switch is on the body and not on the tail. Comes with a wrist strap. Uses readily available AAA batteries Plastic lens cover but what do you expect for an $8 flashlight? Can only use AAA batteries...not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlessingMarket on 03/10/2009

Looks powerful and indeed powerful. Sturdy built as a flashlight (Remember, this is not a weapon!) Strong and bright white light broadly flooded the room. Usually, I love to point the light upward and let the ceiling reflect the light to illuminates the whole room. The old fashion Krypton bulb flashlight cannot even come close at all. I can't think ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections