DX » Community » Reviews » Matte Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Ipod Nano 6
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykania on 01/15/2013

It is a Very good film protector that fits perfectly in my nano 6th; as well protects from dirt, fingerprints and scratches. Very cheap, easy to fit and remove. I can't find this in another place. As every screen, it scratches and have dust very quickly. Nothing else for cons. Is very cheap and works perfect, so nothing else to tell. Maybe it can come ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFakkerz on 09/05/2012

- The Anti-Glare in this film is really nice. - Applying it was SO easy. - I don't have any air bubble. - Fits PERFECTLY on the Nano 6. - Gives a real protection to your screen. - I'm using it with Lunatik Armband (SKU #73285). - So far, so good! - I can't really think of any right now! - Have to be really careful IF you will insert it into the armband,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNitemaster on 05/31/2012

Fits perfectly in my nano 6th; Protects from dirt, fingerprints and scratches; Not reflexive and allows to have a good look at the screen even in sunlight. As every screen protectos like this it's a little bit hard to "install" without any dust. But this one is particularly easy I didn't expect it to be non-reflexive. But it turned out to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjona14 on 12/08/2010

Cheap easy to install and remove does not leave residue does what it does cost a lot of times more over at the local store. not easy to find here my customers love it nothing that i can think of at the moment. Maybe can include other variations, as it is the new gen for ipod. Cool and sleek and small and portable. Buy it if you would like to have a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections