DX » Community » Reviews » Matte Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Ipod Nano 6
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykania on 01/15/2013

It is a Very good film protector that fits perfectly in my nano 6th; as well protects from dirt, fingerprints and scratches. Very cheap, easy to fit and remove. I can't find this in another place. As every screen, it scratches and have dust very quickly. Nothing else for cons. Is very cheap and works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFakkerz on 09/05/2012

- The Anti-Glare in this film is really nice. - Applying it was SO easy. - I don't have any air bubble. - Fits PERFECTLY on the Nano 6. - Gives a real protection to your screen. - I'm using it with Lunatik Armband (SKU #73285). - So far, so good! - I can't really think of any right now! - Have to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNitemaster on 05/31/2012

Fits perfectly in my nano 6th; Protects from dirt, fingerprints and scratches; Not reflexive and allows to have a good look at the screen even in sunlight. As every screen protectos like this it's a little bit hard to "install" without any dust. But this one is particularly easy I didn't expect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjona14 on 12/08/2010

Cheap easy to install and remove does not leave residue does what it does cost a lot of times more over at the local store. not easy to find here my customers love it nothing that i can think of at the moment. Maybe can include other variations, as it is the new gen for ipod. Cool and sleek and small ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections