Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAbdulito on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:No tenía más espacio para USB en mi portátil, así que me hice con este gadget que, además de funcionar a las mil perlas, es bastante atractivo. I didn't have more space for USB gadgets in my portable, so I bought this gadget that, working great, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPLEFEVRE on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fabrication solide. Peut se démonter sans abîmer le boîtier pour une éventuelle modification. Connecteur permettant l'alimentation 5 V externe (ce que je cherchais) L'interrupteur coupe l'alimentation du hub, ce qui déconnecte tous les ports. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycNikkanen on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Stylish, works perfectly and has the option to turn it off. (Great for USB Memory and such) Cheaper than other USB hubs, which are ugly. Cons:The cable is a bit short and thin, so I don't want to take it with me as it could easily snap Build quality isn't too... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvamps4 on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a very small and compact USB hub. I don't think it fully supports USB 2.0 but for the size and price being offered, I don't have much complaints. It gets the job done and frees up my USB hubs (now I can get all my portabled HDD hooked up without needing to change US... Read more

4 port hub
    0 0
  • posted byLarsNorw on 07/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Now you can collect all your cable mess and only have one cable into your PC at your desk. It as a nice blue light that tells you it's connected. The switch is also nice, all tough you would always want it on I suppose. Cons:The connection cable is a bit thin an... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections