Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAbdulito on 12/03/2013

No tenía más espacio para USB en mi portátil, así que me hice con este gadget que, además de funcionar a las mil perlas, es bastante atractivo. I didn't have more space for USB gadgets in my portable, so I bought this gadget that, working great, is so attractive. No hay cons importantes, sólamente que te divide la velocidad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPLEFEVRE on 12/03/2013

Fabrication solide. Peut se démonter sans abîmer le boîtier pour une éventuelle modification. Connecteur permettant l'alimentation 5 V externe (ce que je cherchais) L'interrupteur coupe l'alimentation du hub, ce qui déconnecte tous les ports. Le hub est très léger, il ne reste pas horizontal lorsque l'on y connecte ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarlosLint on 10/31/2013

Cheap, works, got an ON-OFF switch for free and you can plug an external power supply, it's justeverything you need (unless you need more ports) Barato, funciona, tem um botão ON-OFF grátis e você ainda pode plugar uma fonte externa, é simplesmente tudo que você pode precisar (a não ser que você precise de mais portas)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycheesebacon on 08/01/2013

this one is the perfect all purpose hub. It is external powered, so you can plug in some devices that consumes a lot of power without burning your USB ports. Its also have a pretty good cable length, so you can put it away of your table if you want to. Even with constant use and travel side to side, its still working for almost a year. The plastic cover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycNikkanen on 04/18/2013

Stylish, works perfectly and has the option to turn it off. (Great for USB Memory and such) Cheaper than other USB hubs, which are ugly. The cable is a bit short and thin, so I don't want to take it with me as it could easily snap Build quality isn't too well Nothing major problems It's stylish, it works, it's cheap, so it's just the right thing for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvamps4 on 11/21/2012

Its a very small and compact USB hub. I don't think it fully supports USB 2.0 but for the size and price being offered, I don't have much complaints. It gets the job done and frees up my USB hubs (now I can get all my portabled HDD hooked up without needing to change USB plugs constantly). Its a convenient thing to have handy and hardly takes up any ... Read more

4 port hub
    0 0
  • posted byLarsNorw on 07/15/2011

Now you can collect all your cable mess and only have one cable into your PC at your desk. It as a nice blue light that tells you it's connected. The switch is also nice, all tough you would always want it on I suppose. The connection cable is a bit thin and also very short. Would be better if it was thicker (more durable) and longer. Everybody needs ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections