There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• USB 2.0 Hub

posted by vamps4 on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Its a very small and compact USB hub. I don't think it fully supports USB 2.0 but for the size and price being offered, I don't have much complaints. It gets the job done and frees up my USB hubs (now I can get all my portabled HDD hooked up without needing to change USB plugs constantly). Its a convenient thing to have handy and hardly takes up any space at all.

Cons:

Doesn't quite provide USB 2.0 transfer speeds (but at the same time, it doesn't compromise too much on the transfer speeds either so I've got no complaints about that on my end). Other than that little weakness, this USB hub is certainly one of the better looking ones out there and is quite a bargain too! can't get something better from the shops in Singapore (which would be at least double if not triple the price)

OtherThoughts:

For all those who sometimes using a laptop as work machine and trying to solve the everyday dilemma "how to plug 2 external disks, mouse, cooling pad, and disk-on-key at only 4 holes" it can be real remedy. Hub is also has very compact size so you can stuck it at a little pocket of the computer bag and it won't occupy much space.

Bottomline:

Very good

• 4 port hub

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections